Saving Shinji!/ Gedo's Beating!

You had Finally decided to Talk to Shinji so you walked up to his room's door and Knocked.

Y/n: Hey Shinji?

...

Y/n: Shinji are you Okay?

...

Y/n: I'm Opening the door Now.

You then Opened up the door and you saw Shinji With A Gun in His Mouth!

Y/n: WHAT THE HELL!?

Shinji: (Crying) G-Goodbye Cruel world...

He was about to Pull the trigger, but then...

Y/n: Heaven's Door Slap!!

You then slapped him upside the head and wrote down "You will drop the Gun immediately and tell Y/n What Happened"

Shinji then dropped the Gun and Began crying as you Held him!

Y/n: Shinji!? Shinji are you Okay!?

Shinji: (Crying) NO! NO, I'M NOT! NOBODY CARES ABOUT ME AT ALL! ASUKA BEATS ME, REI REJECTED ME, I HAVE NO FRIENDS, AND MY OWN DAD... MY OWN NEVER GAVE A DAMN! I TRIED TO CONNECT WITH HIM BUT HE JUST USED ME AGAIN, AND AGAIN, AND AGAIN! I DON'T WANT TO LIVE ANYMORE!

Just then Asuka, Rei, and Misato all ran in and heard everything!

Asuka: (Pales) Oh God...

Misato: A-Asuka we're sorry...

Rei: Rei... Rei never knew how you felt deep inside...

Y/n: (Deep Breath) I'm Gonna Make Gendo Pay. Pack up all of your Stuff and prepare to leave. I'm gonna do something I'm gonna be happy doing.

You then Instantly Transmitted out and They were all Surprised.

Asuka: Wait, What Just Happened?

Rei: I... I don't know. He Just Popped out of Existence.

Meanwhile at Gendo's Lab...

You teleported in almost ready to Kill him!

Y/n: YOU BASTARD!!!

Gendo: Wha- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!

You then Punched him so Hard in the Face so Hard that his Nose broke and blood was sent flying!

Gendo: WHAT THE HELL!?

Y/n: You Pathetic Old Bastard! You Used Shinji! He Cared about you, but You never cared about him! You Just only see him as an Object!

Gendo: Tch! And What's it to You? Those Children are all my Projects. Shinji is My Pet, and Asuka, and Rei are Just My Cloned experiments!

Y/n: Wait, what do you mean?

Gendo: Don't you Get it? Asuka Is Nothing but A Test tube Baby and Rei is A Clone of her Own Mother!

Y/n: What Happened to her Mother?

Gendo:  Look Inside her Eva. Her Soul should be in there.

Y/n: YOU BASTARD!!!

You then Slammed your Elbow into the top of his skull and his eyes bulged and his Teeth shattered, as blood flew everywhere! You Began slapping him Silly!

Y/n: SAY YOU'RE SORRY!! ARE YOU SORRY!? ARE YOU SORRY!? ARE YOU SORRY!? ARE YOU SORRY!? ARE YOU SORRY!? ARE YOU SORRY!? ARE YOU SORRY!? ARE YOU SORRY!? ARE YOU SORRY!? ARE YOU SORRY YET!?

Gendo: (Puking up Blood) I think I Peed A Little...

You then grabbed him and slammed into A Wall!

Y/n: TALK TO SHINJI EVER AGAIN AND I'LL COME OVER AND KILL YOU! You're Lucky I didn't curb-stomp your guts out like A Tube of Toothpaste right now. I'm Taking them home with me.

You then Teleported out of there.

Gendo: Help...? Somebody Help me...? I'm Injured...

Just then Rei ran in and Kicked him Cracking his Broken Ribs A Few times before running out again.

Gendo: Oh God...

He then fell down in his Face in A Pool of Blood.