My Date with Asuka!

It was A New Day and A New Date as this time you were going out with the Japanese-German EVA Pilot Asuka and You were excited to take the Violent Tsundere out for A Date.

Y/n: Alright Asuka are you ready?

Asuka: Yes, I'm Ready. I haven't worn this Dress in Forever though.

 I haven't worn this Dress in Forever though

Y/n: Awww, You Look so Cute~!!

Asuka: (Blushing) S-Shut up Baka... W-What do you want to do anyway?

Y/n: Oh I have A Few Ideas! Come with me!

Asuka: This better be worth my time then.

You then took her out to get some ice cream and you got her A Huge Scoop of Moosetrack ice cream on A Waffle Cone!

Y/n: You Like it?

Asuka then took A Bite, and she smiled slightly.

Asuka: (Blushing) Fine, I Like it.

Y/n: Hey Asuka I have been meaning to ask you something.

Asuka: Yes?

Y/n: Do you... Know You're A Test Tube Baby?

Asuka then fell Silent as she turned her head away.

Asuka: Yes, I am.

Y/n: Does that Bother you?

Asuka: How do you expect me to feel then!? I don't have Parents! I'm Literally A Freak of Nature.

You then held her shoulders as you got her to Look at you.

Y/n: Asuka, Look at me, Look at me Please. Just because you were made in A Lab doesn't make you any different. You Know there was A Man I knew... Well he wasn't man he was A Pokemon, But anyways he was Born in A Test tube as well and he wanted revenge on Humanity for what they did to him, but he learned that Humans aren't all that bad, and Now he is A Great Man, Pokemon, thing. The Point is Your Past Never Affects who you are, and Asuka I Know you are an amazing Woman and I can Trust you would still be amazing no matter what.

Asuka: IDIOT! IDIOT! IDIOT! WARUM BIST DU SO FANTASTISCH!? Ich liebe dich so sehr, aber du bist so ein Dummy! Du bist im wahrsten Sinne des Wortes ein Geschenk Gottes an Frauen, aber mein Gott, du bist viel zu süß! DUMM! AGH!

Y/n: Awww!! I Love you too Asuka~!!

Asuka then Pouted as you Just Kissed her on the cheek.

Asuka: (Blushing) I-I Love you too Idiot...