The Adventure of Y/n-Kon! (Part 1)

We Open up at Soul Society where you were walking around with your Hair A Little bit Messed up and Your clothes A Little messy from when You spent some "Alone time" With Rangiku.

That was until Toshiro walked in.

Flashback!

Toshiro: What Happened in here!?

You were Laying on the ground your Body being covered by Rangiku as she had your face drunkenly stuck between her Huge Rack as she then woke up!

Rangiku: (Gasp) Oh My God! I almost died!

Toshiro: What Happened!? Did someone attack you two!?

Rangiku: No! I fell asleep on my Boobs! I can't breathe if I sleep on my Boobs!

Toshiro: (Sweatdrop) Seriously?

Rangiku: It's Hard Okay! You'll never understand how hard it is To be Beautiful.

Toshiro: Tch! Shut up!

Flashback End!

You continued to walk around when you heard something.

???: HEY! YOU SMUG JACKASS!

Y/n: Huh? Who was that?

???: DOWN HERE!

You then Looked down to see Kon.

Y/n: Oh Hey it's the Literally most useless character ever.

Kon: I HAVE MY USES!

Y/n: You Only ever cause Problems! You're Luck Ichigo even Keeps you around you Perv!

Kon: Well Let me tell you my Transgressions about you! You don't deserve all of those Beautiful Buxom Ladies, Boobs Bouncing all of the time, and them all over you! I WANT THAT!

Y/n: (Smugly) And what are you going to do about it, Shrimp?

Kon: Oh This. PTEW!

He then shot A Bean in your Mouth and he quickly began to take over your Body!

Kon: Huh? Wait? Am I? YES! I Am In Y/n's Body! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I am now the Harem King! I would like to see-

Just then he Looked to see A Whole Streets being Toppled as Kenpachi was Running over with Yachiru on his Back!

Yachiru: LETS GET HIM KENNY!

Kenpachi: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! L/N!! LETS MAKE THIS BATTLE EXTRA SPECIAL!! I HADN'T HAD A GOOD FIGHT IN A LONG TIME!!

Kon:

Kon then Began running as Fast as he could trying to Avoid Kenpachi because it certainly meant Certain death, and he kept running, and running, and running until he ran into Orohime!

Orihime: Oh Y/n! Why are you running for? I just made some ice cream.

Kon: Huh? Oh Yes! I am Y/n! That's me! (Thoughts) YES! This Girl has some Huge Boobs! Not as Big as Rangiku or anything but good enough!

Orihime: Would you like to try some?

Kon: Huh? Oh No, I wouldn't want-

She then stuck some in his Mouth.

Kon: Mmm, This is Good! What is it?

Orihime: Oh. If I remember it's Carolina Reaper and Garlic Curry Icecream. I wanted to try something spicier what do you think?

Suddenly Steam Began shooting out of his Nose as suddenly his face turned red, and he began running around!

Kon: WATER! WATER! I NEED WATER! HEEEEEEEEEEELP!

He then found A Hose and began downing Lots of water but...

Kon: IT BURNS!!! IT SPREADED AROUND MY MOUTH!!!

Orihime: Oh That's right. You need Milk, not Water.

Kon was now on the ground Sweating and his Whole Body Bright red as Orihime smiled.

Orihime: Oh You want anymore?

She then stuck some more in his Mouth.

Kon: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!! IT BURNS!!! GOD WHO WOULD MAKE THIS!!!?