The Esper Sisters Confess!

Soon after your Sparring Match with Saitama, you had Gotten Goten and Trunks to try and sign up for the hero Association with A Word from Genos since still shockingly Saitama isn't Much, which Just confuses you to no end.

You were just walking home when you walked inside to see...

Y/n: Tatsukami what are you doing here!?

The S-Class Esper was sitting there on your couch Just Looking all Grumpy as she held up A Cup of Tea.

Tatsumaki: (Blushing) I-It's not Like I wanted to be here... It's because of my-

Just then her sister spoke over her.

Fubuki: What my Big sister Meant is that she's Happy to be here and will Behave. We are Guests in his Home.

Fubuki (She is Tatsumaki's Little sister and is the other Half of the Powerful esper sisters/ Despite being the Little sister She is A Lot more Mature than Tatsumaki/ She gave up being A Hero To live A Rich and Privileged Life such as Wearing Fur ...

Fubuki (She is Tatsumaki's Little sister and is the other Half of the Powerful esper sisters/ Despite being the Little sister She is A Lot more Mature than Tatsumaki/ She gave up being A Hero To live A Rich and Privileged Life such as Wearing Fur coats and Riding in Limos/ She is Just as Strong as Tatsumaki though)

Y/n: I- Okay, Fine. Excuse me I need to do my Homework.

You then ran Upstairs to do your Homework as Fubuki Turned to Her Big sister.

Fubuki: Tatsu, You need to admit it. You Like him.

Tatsumaki: (Blushing) No The Hell I don't.

Fubuki: You're 28 and You're Still Single, and he's right there. I'm not going to Confess unless you Confess as well. I Just care about you that Much.

Tatsuamki: (Blushing) I'm still not doing it.

Fubuki: (Sigh) You're so stubborn. You Know that? And I'm the Little sister here.

Soon You Returned and sat down on The Adjacent Couch You then smiled at the two.

Y/n: So as the Number One S-Rank Hero how can I help you two?

Fubuki: Tatsumaki really likes you and she would love to be in your Harem.

Tatsumaki then Looked at her as if she said "Upside down head".

Y/n: Awww!! I knew you were A Tsundere!!

You then Began Hugging Tatsuamki and Began Nuzzling her Cheek as she Blushed bright pink.

Tatsumaki: (Blushing) S-Shut up!! It's not Like I'm going to act Like it or anything...

Y/n: But That makes you so Cute! And you're cute because you're doing it or anything!

Tatsumaki: (Blushing) S-Shut up! I don't need to hear that... I know that...

Fubuki then Telekinetcly Moved you both towards you and Hugged you both Kissing you both on the cheek.

Fubuki: Now I have my New Boyfriend and My Little sister in my arms~

Y/n: AWWW!

Tatsumaki: (Blushing) W-Whatever...

Y/n: SO CUTE!