Sweets for Kusuri!

You were now out on another date this time with Kusuri who you took to this Maid Cafe in New Tokyo which serves the Bast Icecream and Crepes, and of course, she was excited to come.

Kusuri: Wow, this place is amazing! Yep yep! Where did you learn about it Y/n-Chan?

Y/n: Oh A Friend recommended it. (Thoughts) Thank God Tohru worked here before. She was able to give some good advice about this Place.

Kusuri: Oh They're Crepes Look amazing! Yep, yep!

Y/n: Indeed they do! They even put A Sweet spell on them.

Kusuri: Oh Kusuri Must use one of the new drugs now! Yep, yep!

She then Pulls out A Vial.

Y/n: Okay what is it this time?

Kusuri: It's my new "Increase your Appetite Greatly drug", With this new drug Kusuri's Tiny belly can digest Far more way quickly so Kusuri Can eat far more Crepes! Yep, yep!

She then downed the entire Vial as she smiled.

Kusuri: Kusuri is ready to eat so keep it coming! Yep, yep!

Y/n: Right! (Thoughts) I swear I think she's going to have the Appetite of Luffy or something from what I Know.

So For Saftey Sake, you had ordered all of the Crepes they had and soon Kusuri was Putting them down as Fast as A Saiyan and by the end of it, Kusuri was A Butterball after all of those Crepes.

Kusuri: Phew! Kusuri knows that is all really delicious, Yep, yep.

Y/n: So do you have another drug for this?

Kusuri: Yep, yep!

Kusuri then Pulls out another Vial.

Kusuri: Kusuri calls it the "Become Skinny Again drug" It will allow the drinker to lose all fat gained in the last 24 Hours and the only side effect is A Lack of appetite for 24 hours! Yep, yep!

She then drank it and Just Like she was Just Like she was before.

Y/n: Wow, That can make Diets far easier.

Kusuri: Yep! Can you finish the rest of Kusuri's crepes?

Y/n: (Smiles) It will be my Pleasure.