A Mysterious Surge in Power!/ A World Inside of A Hurricane!/ The Alien Girl!

We Opened up in the Mansion's Science team Lab where you walked in Looking around, until you found Shaka.

Y/n: Hey, Shaka what's up?

Shaka: Y/n, I had found A Mysterious explosion of energy in the Middle of the Atlantic Ocean.

Y/n: What Kind?

Shaka: It's not an energy Source I can recognize or Know by any Man, but it's slowly been getting stronger and stronger ever since A Small identified Object crash-landed there. The Area has been Trapped in Never ending Cyclone for Hundreds of years so no one was able to find anything in there, and no one or nothing was ever able to escape.

Y/n: Except me! I swear I shall find this Source and Eliminate It Immediately!

Shaka: Good. We're relying on you. I'll Just tell Your Mom that... You went to get Milk or something.

Y/n: Right, Indeed. Just let me get A Reading and... I think I got something! See you later Vega!

You then Teleported over to the eye of the Giant Cyclone where you were expecting A Massive storm but it was quite the opposite. It was A Small civilization built from the wreckage of Many ships and scrap metal, and wood.

Y/n: Geez, It's Like if Cast Away was A Whole civilization instead of only one guy.

You then Turned Behind you to See Something.

Y/n: THAT'S ONE HUGE SHIP!

Y/n: Huh, I can Barely Track this mysterious energy Source, but I bet it has be inside of here

You then walked inside to See A Couple of Thousand students running around as they were all weird with Cyborgs, Half Animals, And People of all literally all different Shapes and Sizes.

Y/n: Okay now this is reminding me of Tottoland except it's not run by A Big Bitch.

You were then Left alone in A Hallway when you suddenly had your Observation Haki Kick in sensing you to the presence of someone!

Y/n: I Know You're there. Come out and you won't get Hurt.

Just then you Turned around Behind you to see An Alien girl sitting there, trying to grab your attention.

???: Hey Handsome~ You wanna Do It~?

Skarpne (An Alien Hailing from the Planet of Skarp/ She is An Extremely perverted Alien whose job it is to make Adult Videos for her race to sell to other Aliens/ She secretly has A Dark Past, and A Fear of small spaces/ She Loves the act of Forni...

Skarpne (An Alien Hailing from the Planet of Skarp/ She is An Extremely perverted Alien whose job it is to make Adult Videos for her race to sell to other Aliens/ She secretly has A Dark Past, and A Fear of small spaces/ She Loves the act of Fornication and Mayonaise/ Voiced by Sarah Wiedenheft)

Y/n: No.

Skarpne: Huh? Why not?

Y/n: I Know what Your game is and I'm not falling for it! You Just want sex out of me but no way Sister! I am A Good Human Being! I ain't buying what You're selling.

Skarpne: Really? Aww, But You're cute! Besides, I Know all Humans are Perverts deep down!

Y/n: Stop trying to Pour Honey in my ear! I Know You're from Skarp! I heard stories about how devious Your People are, and You're Just trying to Make A Buck off of our Species! WELL NO WAY SISTER!

???: Well How Right you are sir!

Just then A Device Glowed and revealed A hologram of A Skull!

Undi (He is Skarpne's AI And her Boss/ He acts Like an Utter Jackass to everyone except her/ Her has an Intense Love of all kinds of women Underwear/ Voiced by Alex Rochon)

Undi: My name is Undi and I am Her Boss Let me Just say that we need to make Great adult videos for the Cosmo's, and if you don't make good videos, then well... We destroy your Planet!

Y/n: Hey. Shut up. You're the source of that Strange of that energy! GET OFF MY PLANET!

Skarpne: Hey I would love to but my ship got destroyed, so Yeah, we're stuck here.

You Just ended up facepalming yourself.

Y/n: I wash my hands of you two. Goodbye.

You then ended up leaving to see what else could you find.

Skarpne: Nice Guy. I wanna Fuck Him.

Undi: Don't Let this interfere with our work. Now we need to find that Girl. We need to find That Camera Girl again. We have content to Make!

Skarpne: Yep! I'm Excited!