The Fire Temple!

Soon You, Math, The Girls, Link, and Navi had all made it to Goron Village but Strangely there were no Goron's Running around and the entire Place almost seemed completely Lifeless.

Ruby: This place is pretty Creepy. Right, Weiss?

Weiss: (Pale) A-At least I'm not scared...

Blake: Look we need to find anyone who can Help us get to the Fire temple at Death Mountain.

Navi: Yeah, and A Goron should Help us!

Just then A Young Goron popped out.

???: Huh? Link is that you!? Oh Thank you!

Yang: Huh? Who are you?

Link the Goron: Me? I'm Link!

Link the Goron (He is the Son of the Fire Temple Guardian/ He is also named Link and is A Fan of our Link)

Everyone: Huh!?

Navi: Oh, I Get it! His Name is also Link!

Link the Goron: Yep, but we need all of your Help desperately! Ganondorf's forces had wrangled up all of the Goron's Including my Father and Took them to death Mountian to be Sacrificed to A Dragon!

Everyone: WHAT!?

Y/n: THAT'S INEXSCUSABLE! We need to go there right now and-!

Link the Goron: Well You Just can't go! It's too Hot for Non-Goron's! But I do have something that can fix that! Let me Get it!

You were all now wearing Red Versions of your clothes made out of Goron Cloth.

Link the Goron: Here we go! Now these should let you Get through the Temple without Melting!

Y/n: Thanks Link!

Weiss: Ugh! Red is Just not my Color.

Ruby: Well it Looks good on me!

Math: To be honest I am More of An Orange and Black Guy but Red Looks good as well.

Y/n: Alright Team Let's go! We're going to have to save the Goron's From A Dragon!

Link the Goron: Wait, before you go, Please Link Tank this Hammer. It Should Help you.

He then gave Link A Huge Hammer as he smiled.

Ruby: Wow! Nora would love something like that!

Link was Confused.

Blake: She's A friend of ours.

Link then smiled.

You all then walked into the Fire Temple inside of Death Mountian where there were A Bunch of Fire Monsters running around which were easy to beat thanks to Math's Water Jutsu and Weiss' Ice Nen, and soon you Had all made it to A Room where there is Lots of Lava and fire.

Y/n: This Place seems pretty Suspicious.

Navi: Everyone Listen! The Dragon could be anywhere around here, so we need to be-

And then the Giant Dragon appeared and it looked angry!

Volvagia (A Giant Fire Breathing Dragon that had been Revived by Ganondorf/ It is A Giant Monster which Loves to Feast on Goron's)

Navi: Aw, Crap!

The Giant Dragon then Began to ram into the Ceiling causing Giant flaming Boulders to fall onto all of you which you were all forced to dodge, and then it Began to Fly around Breathing Fire onto the Platform, forcing you all to dodge again!

Math: Shadow Clone Jutsu!! Water Dragon Jutsu Barrage!!

He then blasted the Dragon it Began to feel its fire being weakened as it was forced to use its Body to try and slam you all around with its Long, Massive, Bdy!

Y/n: Great Job, Math! Now Link!

Link then Nodded as he wielded his Hammer and he Began to Bash the Dragon around making it Confused!

Y/n: EVERYONE ATTACK NOW!

Everyone then began to attack the Dragon while it was Stunned and soon after A Few more tries you had all quickly defeated Volvagia as it died in A Firey Death!

Just then the Fire Guardian revealed himself!

Darunia (Link the Goron's Father/ He is the Guardian of the Fire Temple)

Darunia: Hahahahahaha! Good Job Link! Your Friends too!

Y/n/Math/RWBY: Thank you, Sir.

Darunia: Here take the Fire Medallion You have all proven your worth!

Y/n: Thanks Darunia.

Darunia: Your Welcome everyone! I suggest you all go to the water temple Next. There you can all Get the Water Medallion.

Y/n: Hm, Grass, Fire, and Water, seems Like A Usual combo that I do. Alright Thank you! To the Water Temple we go!

Navi: (Sarcastic) Oh This should be Fun...