The Battle of Azur Lane!

It was soon enough when Alien Siren ships were being seen on the Horizon and Prince of Wales had noticed this Happening.

Prince of Wales: Wait, those are Siren Ships!

Cleveland: Siren ships!?

She then got up and ran out as Prince of Wales Looked out to see the Ships coming in.

Prince of Wales: The Sirens Attacking Now? I do not think this could be A Coincidence.

Cleveland then ran out into the Docks where her ship then Began to shatter into Think Cubes, and they all ended up adding into her Body as they became Ship Parts!

Cleveland: Fighting Battleship Cleveland! This isn't what it was Like Years ago! We Are a New Generation of Ship Girls Created by Humanity, all ready to fight all of you!

Soon All of the girls on the Island had Begun to fuse with their think Cubes and got Ship armor themselves as they all got Prepared for Battle.

Suddenly Hundreds of Planes were sent flying out from Aircraft carriers as they all Began to Unleash Hell upon the ship girls, as they all Began fighting and the Battle ships Began Moving in as Cleveland noticed the symbols.

Cleveland: Wait, I know those Symbols. Those are-

Just then Akagi and Kaga revealed themselves.

Akagi: It is True you were Created to fight the Sirens, but we were created Using Siren Technology as well. There are two Factions here, the Eagle Union and the Royal Empire, but we are Iron blood and the Sakura Empire. Air Carrier First class Akagi.

Kaga: Air Carrier First Class Kaga.

Akagi/Kaga: Tremble before us.

The Battle continued to Finally Rage on as everyone kept Attacking each other with Akagi and Kaga Unleashing a Bunch of Aircraft and the Girls of Azure Lane trying to stop them! Suddenly A Bunch of Planes were destroyed as Kaga Noticed.

Unicorn: Leave my Friends Alone!

She had summoned U-Chan to ride on as she was sending out interceptors to deal with the incoming fighters!

Kaga: An Aircraft carrier? I Guess we'll need to pull out the big Guns.

Suddenly one of the aircraft carriers began to Transform as it then Began turn into A Massive Building Sized Dire wolf with Aircraft carrier Platforms on its side and it then Began to unleash even more fighters as they all chased after Unicorn!

Javelin: UNICORN!

She was being chased down by A Bunch of Fighters as she tried to get away on U-Chan, but she couldn't get away fast enough and they Began shooting her down!

But Then...

Y/n: Ice Age!!

You then Began Freezing over the entire Ocean Blocking the Siren Ships as they couldn't Move!

Kaga: Who did that?

Y/n: That would be Me!!

You then Blocked the air fighters trying to get to Unicorn as you held her in your embrace as you then stared at the Giant Wolf!

Y/n: Leave. Now.

The Wolf then felt fear course down its entire Body and it ran off in Fear!

Kaga: What was that? Who are you?

Y/n: My Name is Y/n L/n, and I served under one of the four Yonko!

Kaga: Who is it? Blackbeard? Shanks? Buggy? Or was it...?

Y/n: No! IT WAS MONKEY D. LUFFY FUTURE KING OF THE PIRATES AND I WANT YOU ALL TO LEAVE!

Akagi: So, You're that strong Hm?

Kaga: Let me Handle him.

Akagi: Of course, go Ahead.

Kaga then Began sending Fighter Planes after you, but you Just ended up dodging all of them and you ended up Grabbing the Master Sword, Excalibur, and even One of Oden's Blades!

Y/n: This is the Path of Asura! 

Kaga: Huh!?

Y/n: This is Asura! Kyutoryu: Blades Drawn: Dead Man's Game!!

You then slashed right through her as Light shined through her Body!

Kaga: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! YOU BASTARD! THIS BODY IS MY SISTERS!

Y/n: Screw you and Your Sister!

Kaga: YOU DAMN LITTLE-!

Just then A Bunch of Sakura empire Ships Began Blowing up as Planes were flying in and someone was rolling in.

Cleveland: I can't Believe it! It's her! It's Enterprise!

Enterprise (An Eagle Union Aircraft Carrier/ She is the best and the strongest of the Azur Lane Ship girls/ She is super strong, super-fast, can summon Fighters, and even has A Bow and Arrow Attack which can pierce others easily)

Akagi: Kaga, we need to Leave now.

Kaga: Tch Fine. I had already found my worthy Opponent.

She then Looked at you as you Just smirked back, and the Sakura empire ended up making A Retreat as thankfully the Enterprise ended up mopping up any enemy ships Left.