Komi-San Can Help with Confessions!

We Opened up at the Mansion where Komi was with Rumiko and Fuwa and of course, the three of them were doing their own thing. Komi was Just staring off into space as Usual with those adorable bug eyes, while Rumiko was Yammering on as Fuwa was Just eating A Bunch of Curry and Rice.

Fuwa: This is Really Good.

Rumiko: Oh, that reminds Me, Komi-San?

Komi: "Yes?"

Rumiko: I Know you told me Y/n has A Harem, right?

Komi "Yes"

Rumiko: Oh Good! I really like him, and I wanted to ask you if you help me confess to him. What about you Fuwa? Do you have A Girlish crush on him?

Fuwa: Yep! I also Love his cooking.

She then Began to dig into another Bowl as she smiled.

Rumiko: Oh, That's Good! Really Good, Komi You are such A Good Person, You Know that?

Komi: Eep!

Rumiko: Oh, don't worry about it, Your such an amazing Person already! Trust me!

Komi "T-Thank you so Much Rumiko-San. I'll tell Y/n."

Just then you walked in.

Y/n: But I already know!

Komi: Eep!

Rumiko: Huh? How did you-?

Y/n: I was bringing in some more food when I heard everything. Just because I'm out of Vision doesn't mean I'm out of earshot, and of course you two can be in the Harem! Your both so Cute! One is A Cute Gyaru and the other is so Fluffy!

Fuwa: Aww, Thank you!

Rumiko: Now I see why Komi Likes you so Much!

Komi Nods Vigoursly as you smile.

Y/n: Well, she is the best girl!

Komi then Blushed bright pink as cat ears sprung up and she nearly had an arrow to the heart again!

Y/n: Aww, so Kawaii!!