Sonja's Tactical Might!

Soon All of you split up again to continue conquering as you all Moved onto Gold Comet Territory where you soon split off with Olaf, Grit, and Sami, while Math went with Andy and Max.

Y/n: Alright everyone let's keep Moving. We all need to keep moving in case they try to attack.

Soon A Thunderstorm began Moving in and Olaf got worried.

Olaf: This is Bad. My Units do not do so well in Rain. It is the Opposite of them in Snow.

Grit: It's True, I've seen it myself. They could take advantage of it.

Y/n: It's Okay, We All need to continue moving and we can avoid the storm.

It then began raining as suddenly your Observation Haki kicked in!

Y/n: EVERYONE GET DOWN NOW!

You all then got in position and suddenly you were all being attacked by Gold Comet forces Led by Sonja!

Sonja: It's Know Use. With my Intelligence, I can see further than all Of you and Plan accordingly. Counter Break!!

She then began seeing Far past the fog of war and was able to Plan accordingly!

Y/n: Sami Use your Infantry to grab some Factories! We can't allow her to get them first!

Sami: Right! Double Time!!

She then began to grab Factories as soon You had thought of more Ideas.

Y/n: Grit Begin firing upon her forces, and Olaf use the snow to give your Units an advantage!

Grit: Yes, Sir. Snipe Attack!!

Olaf: For the Motherland!! Winter Fury!!

Soon you had all begun to grab the Factories away from Sonja and you had all slowly begun to create A Bunch of Infantry, Tanks, and Indirect Units, and Sonja was on the Back foot!

Sonja: Damn. They are Far stronger than I thought. I Must Make A Tactical Withdraw.

Y/n: Hey, What is someone as Cute as you fighting out here anyway?

Sonja: (Blushing) S-Silence! I Am fighting for my country against your Evil.

Y/n: Yeah, I Guess the Fake Andy attacked you too. Look It wasn't us!

Sonja: I wish I could Believe that. I Must go now but I will return with double the forces. Everyone Retreat!

Sonja then Began to leave with her Forces and you were surprised.

Sami: What's wrong Y/n?

Y/n: Nothing, It's Just... I think they're going to take A Lot more convincing than Olaf and Grit. Let's keep moving everyone. We need to get out of this Thunderstorm.

Sami: Right!