The Water Park Special! (Part 1)

You were now at A Waterpark thanks to A Suggestion from Hakari and of course with 4 New girlfriends that Just makes Plenty of sense. Of course, you were now at an indoor waterpark, as you smiled.

You were wearing one of Franky's Old Shirts and A pair of Black swim trunks. Your old go-to Swimming Favorite!

Y/n: Hm? I wonder where they are A- WOW!!

You saw three of them and they all looked really Good.

Hakari: How do we Look Y/n-San?

Nano: Good I Hope.

You Just had A nosebleed as you Turned around.

Y/n: (Thumbs up) You Guys Look really really Good! Trust me! (Thoughts) Holy Shit Hakari is so painfully thicc, and Nano despite being so Skinny had such Big Boobs, and Shizuka... Well, she's an Adorable Incarnate! (Out of thoughts) Hey, where is Karane?

Hakari: Strange she was in the Changing room with us. I-

Karane: Here I am.

She then showed up wearing A Cloak.

Y/n: Oh Karane! Why are you wearing A Cloak?

Karane: Um... It's really Chilly in here. I'm Cold, so I'm Just going to sit on A Beach Chair. You all have Fun.

Y/n: Seems pretty weenie.

Karane: (Blushing) S-SHUT UP!

Y/n: Alright everyone what Should we do?

Shizuka: "I can not swim very well, unfortunately."

Y/n: Huh, So the Wave Machine is out, and Maybe also the Water Slide since that could be A Problem.

Hakari: Oh We can go to the Lazy River! 

Nano: That does seem very Efficient. It requires the least energy of any Water themed Ride and it is very Safe.

Y/n: Good! So It's the Lazy River then! Let's go!

You all then Began to grab your Pool Tubes and you all then Began Riding on the Lazy River, which was slowly moving through A Long river at A Slow Pace.

Nano: This is very Innifeicent. This should be Moving Faster. This is 3 km Long correct?

Y/n: Yes, but that's the Point. It's so Supposed to be Lazy. It's Nice, Slow, and Safe.

Shizuka was now fighting against the Current as she began to Rock around accidentally.

Y/n: Now be Careful Shizuka! You're supposed to go with the Flow.

Just then Hakari Grabbed your Arm and she Placed it between her Boobs as She smiled.

Hakari: Oh Y/n-San! You'll keep me safe Right~?

Y/n: (Blushing) U-Uh... Um...

Nano then Grabbed your other arm and Began Placing it in her Boobs as well.

Nano: You should be Holding me as well. A Counterbalance at each side of the Person shall Provide Stability and be Most efficient.

Y/n: (Blushing) I... Uh... Um... Aaaaagh...

They both kept on pressing their Boobs against Your arms and suddenly you had An explosive Nosebleed as suddenly You were Knocked out!

Hakari: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!! Y/N-CHAN!?

Nano: Quickly Take him to Land!

They both then Dragged you out of the Lazy River as they both began to try and give you CPR.

Hakari: Oh No! I don't feel A Pulse!

Nano: We have to give him Mouth to Mouth.

Hakari: Alright I can do this!

Hakari then Tried to give you Mouth to Mouth but she Just Blush and couldn't bring herself to do it. Nano then Pushed her out of the way.

Nano: Let me do this.

She then tried to do so as well but couldn't either.

Nano: We need to get A Life Guard to Administer Mouth to Mouth.

Hakari: A Male Lifeguard.

Nano: Exactly. Come on. We need to get A Male Lifeguard to give him mouth-to-mouth.

They both then began to run off to get help but they were stopped by A Trio of Guys! One had Sasuke hair, the other had A Beard, and the other one had A Tan.

Sasuke Hair: Hey Babes where do you think You're going?

Hakari: Well, we're going to get A Male lifeguard! Now if you can excuse us-!

Sasuke Hair: Hey wait, why don't you hang out with us?

Hakari: I'm sorry but we can't!

She then tried to walk past him as he looked at her.

Sasuke Hair: (Thoughts) Man Her arms feel so Soft! They Must be as Soft as her Boobs! (Out of thoughts) Hey, Let me feel those- AAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!

He Tried to Grab Hakari's Melons but suddenly Nano appeared and crushed his eyes!

Sasuke Hair: AAAAAAAAAAGH!! MY EYES!! I'M BLEEDING!!

Hakari: Nano?

Nano: I found it to be most efficient to crush his eyes.

Tan: Hey! You Just Hurt Our Bro! You Blinded him!

Beard: Now We can't let you go.

Meanwhile with Shizuka...

Shizuka: "Help. Y/n? Karane? Hakari? Nano? Help."

She was Stuck on the island in the Middle of the Lazy River unable to escape due to her inability to swim!

OH NO!!! You're Feeling Almost Dead, Hakari and Nano are cornered by Douchy perverts, and there is something seriously wrong with Karane!! CAN SOMEONE DO SOMETHING!?