Battle on the Amazon River!

The Small Boat the four of you were on was slowly going through the Giant River, as you were just waiting and meditating.

Y/n: Kid Try Meditating. It's good for your soul.

Kid: I would but something is making me feel uneasy.

Y/n: Is it the uneven Paint this boat has?

Kid: NO! Well Yes... But I feel Like something bad is going to happen.

Y/n: So, You Admit it huh?

Kid: Yes, and that Hooded figure had been gone for A Few Moments and I think that May cause trouble.

Y/n: True, should we check?

Kid: Probably. Hey, Liz, Patty, Gun forms now!

Patty: Awww, I was watching those Cute Little Otters have Lunch!

Liz: Patty those are A Pack of Giant Amazon River Otters and they are eating the corpse of A Caiman.

Patty: Well, that's cute to me. 

Kid: Now!

Patty/Liz: Fine.

After the Twins had Turned into their Gun forms You had all quickly went to the deck of the ship to Just see The Captain of the river boat lying there dead on the ground with A Massive Puncture wound on his Neck.

Kid: Huh!? Captain!

Y/n: I Know who could have done this and It was only one person.

???: Hello children.

You all Turned back to see Mosquito and he was already in his 400 Years ago form!

Y/n: Huh, So You're already getting serious Huh?

Mosquito: I have to be against you Children, And I already learned some new skills to deal with all of you brats.

Kid: Well, Bring it On. Liz, Patty!

Liz/Patty: Yeah?

Kid: Uzi's!!

Mosquito: (Sarcastic) Oh A Pair of Uzi's I'm so scared.

Y/n: Dude, Cut the Crap, you're not even the one heading for El Dorado aren't you?

Mosquito: Hm?

Y/n: You're not even close to being the strongest and you know it. Azad had sent someone Far stronger to deal with that while you hold us Behind for as long as Possible.

Mosquito: You're Quite Smart. I'm surprised you never Joined Medusa back in her evil days before you changed her.

Y/n: Because I don't do Evil.

Mosquito: Then fight me. Watch out!

Mosquito then began separating into A Bunch A Bats which all Began to surround Kid and Kid began shooting A Bunch of Haki coated bullets at them as they all kept on dodging until Kid realized something!

Kid: WAIT! HE CAN USE HAKI!?

Mosquito Bats: That's Right Brat, and Mine is better than yours! Watch this!

He then Began activated his Own Observation Haki as he Began to take pot shots at Kid biting at different Places and draining him of Blood!

Kid: Losing Blood... Feeling weak... Need... A Cookie... But it Must be completely Symmetrical...

Liz/Patty: KID!

Mosquito then returned back to his full form as he smiled.

Mosquito: Well For the son of Death Maybe you should have been so... Useless.

Y/n: (Thoughts) Useless?.......................... Muda!?

You then remembered A Certain Blonde David Bowie Looking Vampire who nearly killed everyone, and you got angry!

Y/n: HEY PALE ASS!

Mosquito: What is I- AUGH!?

You Just then slammed your arm against his gut Making him spew up Spit Mixed with Blood!

Y/n: THERE IS NO WAY I AM HAVING ANOTHER DIO SITUATION!

Mosquito: (In Pain) Who?

Y/n: Soft and Wet!!

Soft and Wet: ORA!!

You then Plundered away his Sight!

Mosquito: AGH! I CAN'T SEE! I'M BLIND!

Soft and Wet: ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA!!!

Kid: Huh? Bubbles?

Patty:

Mosquitos: Bubbles? Is this A Joke? I Know I can't see them, but I Know they can't-!

BOOOOM!!!

The Bubbles then exploded sending Mosquito Packing!

Mosquito: Fine then, I already did my Job. I'll see you brats another time.

He then disappeared.

Kid: Shit, we got the boat destroyed. What do we do now?

Y/n: We walk through the Jungle.

Kid: I was afraid you were going to say that...

Patty: Yay! We get to see more Otters!

Kid: Well, this can't be Good for Kid's Psyche.