I'm Your Biggest Fanatic! (Part 2)

Soon Harada had been exploring the school feeling like he was in Nirvana because He was stepping in every footstep you had ever made in the School, and he finally decided to take the Final Step, and visit you.

Harada: Oh God, This is so Amazing, I'm about to meet Y/n-Senpai! The Legend! My hero! Okay Just gotta Knock on this door and I will finally meet him.

He then Knocked on the door and you answered it.

Y/n: Oh Hello New Student?

Harada: ...

Y/n: You Okay Dude?

Harada:

Y/n: Oh Okay. Guys can I have some Help in here?

Soon...

Harada then Began to wake up as he saw You Looking back at him.

Y/n: You Okay dude?

Harada: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! Y/N-SENPAI!!

Y/n: Huh?

Harada: And- OH MY GOD! THE STUDENT COUNCIL! YOU ARE ALL LEGENDARY, AND YOU'RE ALL EXACTLY HOW I PICTURED YOU!

Akune: You want me to throw him out Y/n-San?

Y/n: No. I'll Handle him. So You're A Fan?

Harada: THE BIGGEST FAN EVER!! I want to learn under you! I want to be your best friend! I will do anything! I will give you my Blood!

Y/n: Woah calm down Dude! It's Fine. We can be Friends.

Harada: YES! Oh My God! What Must I Do? I shall do anything for you my Greatness!

Y/n: Okay Chill Out. It's perfectly fine.

Mogana: Mr. Harada you need to calm down Please.

Harda: ACK! Ms. Mogana Talked to me! She Talked to me! I know what she's Like! I want her to step on me!

Mogana: HUH!?

Harada: Oh I am so sorry! Okay, who should I fight? Anyone?

Shiranui: You can fight me!

Y/n: Please Take This Outside!

Shiranui: Too Late!

She then ended up Punching Harada in the face so hard he was sent flying into A Wall!

Harada: Ack! How can something be so Puny by so damn Strong?

Shiranui: I eat My Vegetables!

Harada: Tch! How Fun! Now Let me show you my strength! Bubble Bubble... Beam!!

He then shot A Beam of Bubbles Towards Shiranui that Knocked her back and slammed her into an Opposite wall!

Mogana: COULD YOU NOT!? THIS WILL COST SO MUCH MONEY!

Y/n: Nah Let ie continue. This Could be interesting.

Harada kept on firing his Bubble Bubble beam but Shiranui countered it with her own Powers!

Harada: ACK!!

Shiranui: Tee-hee! You Missed me You Missed me Now you gotta Kiss me!!

Harada: NO! How can I represent Y/n-Senpai when I can't even Help him? I am the weakest of the Totem Pole. But NO! I shall work myself up to the top! I shall prove myself! I will prove myself worthy of Helping Y/n-Senpai!

He then began running towards Shiranui as he Cocked back both arms.

Harada: WATCH THIS!

Shiranui: Oooo!

Harda then created two lines of Bubbles which quickly multiplied into Forming A Giant Bubble Dragon!

Harada: TAKE THIS!! BUBBLE BUBBLE DRAGON FIST!!!

He then hits Shiranui with so Much force she goes flying out of the Building and is sent flying into another Building across the Courtyard and slams into A Wall!

Shiranui: I'M OKAY!

Harada: YES! I BET BEAT BIG SHIRANUI! HAVE YOU EARNED MY RESPECT Y/N-SENAPI!?

Y/n: Hmph, You've earned it Little Buddy.

Harada: HE CALLED ME HIS LITTLE BUDY!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

He then fell down and Passed out on the ground!

Y/n: He's A Sweet Kid. Glad to have him as A Little bro.