The Guerilla Girl!

You, Math, and your company of Soldiers, Tanks, and artillery consisting of Max, and Andy were traveling across Orange Star Territory Taking out any Pockets of Resistance from Blue Moon when you had suddenly got A Call from Nell.

Y/n: Hey Nell what is it?

Nell: Hey Y/n I'm afraid that one of our Commanders has been surrounded by Grit and his Artillery. She's Pinned down and Can't get out.

Y/n: Oh Crap! Really?

Andy: Wait, It can't be Sami right?

Nell: It is.

Andy: Crap!! We need to save her!!

Math: Is she A Friend of yours?

Max: Yeah, she was A Friend of ours from Training Academy! If She and her Infantry are Pinned down then that can't be Good!

Y/n: Right! Everyone Let's Move out!

Meanwhile...

A Small Bunkered downhill was Constantly Being Pelted and Bombarded by the Fire of Grit's Troops, as they kept taking out more of Sami's Infantry as they couldn't even move without being Blown to bits!

Sami: Damnit Some Reinforcements better come soon or Our Goose is Cooked!

Sami (A Friend of Andy and Max's who was taught at the Orange Star Military Academy/ She is An Infantry Expert who can easily command Guerilla Units/ Her CO Ability Double time allows her to Make her Infantry move Far Faster)

Grit: Alright everyone keep on Bombarding that One Spot. They should fall at any Moment.

But Just then You and your Reinforcements came to the Rescue!

Y/n: Alright everyone Let's Move in! Full Charge!

Max: Right!! Max Power!!

All of the Tanks then Began to destroy Grit's Artillery as Sami was Finally given A Chance to attack Back!

Sami: Alright everyone!! Double Time!!

All of Sami's Infantry then Began to Move fast as they all Began dodging the Artillery Fire and began to get in close and Began Capturing Factories so they could make even more Infantry, Tanks, and Artilerry which Began to attack Blue Moon's forces!

Grit: Alright everyone Time to Leave. We are severely outnumbered Now.

Blue Moon Soldier: Y-Y-Yes Sir! Of course!

Grit and his army then left as You were all now Left alone!

Andy: Sami, Thank God You're Okay!

Max: We were so worried about you!

Sami: Thanks Guys But I Promise I can take care of myself. I swear you two would be lost without me.

Y/n: Hello there I am your new Advisor, Y/n, and this is Math.

Math: Hey Army Girl!

Sami then Turned to you smiling, and she pressed her hand against your shoulder.

Sami: Oh Wow, They Picked A Cute guy!

Y/n: (Blushing) Oh You think so?

Sami: Yep! Hopefully, you can lead us to Victory! But I Bet you can!

Y/n: (Blushing) Oh, Thank you, I Try my best.

Math: If You're Done Hitting on my Friend then Please we need to keep Moving onto Blue Moon Territory.

Sami: Oh Right, Hopefully, Olaf doesn't catch on, Then our Jobs would be A Lot Harder.

Y/n: Oh Boy.

Meanwhile with Grit...

Grit had Returned to Olaf at the Blue Moon Base, and Of course, Olaf was not Happy.

Olaf: You didn't even stop any of them!?

Grit: Eh, sorry sir, The Truth is I couldn't Hurt them. Especially not Max. He's my Friend.

Olaf: You Know what I should strip you of your rank for this!

Grit: Try it Then, you know you need Me. I am the best commander you have.

Olaf: Tch, Fine, but I am finally going out there to fight them myself. I Hope they Can Stand the Cold! I shall Lower the Temperature!

Grit: Yes, we get it, You have the Power to Create A Russian Winter.

Olaf: Gah! You are no Fun, Grit! Too Lax! Need more spunk! Need more battle Lust!

Grit: I am who I am sir.