Hahari's Regret!

You had soon arrived to Hakari's Room to see her standing on the window's edge holding herself to the wall preparing to Jump!

Guard: Hey You're not supposed to-

Y/n: GET OUT OF MY WAY THAT'S MY FUTURE WIFE! HAKARI!!

Hakari: Y-Y/n-San!?

Y/n: DON'T JUMP!

Hakari: Please don't come any closer! I'm only A Thing tying you down to Misery! Mother will never stop even if it means following us to the ends to the earth! She has Power Y/n! She could ruin you to get to me!

Y/n: I DON'T CARE!!!

Hakari: H-Huh?

Y/n: I LOVE YOU HAKARI!! I WANT YOU TO SAY YOU WANT TO LIVE!! SAY IT!!

Hakari: .... 

Y/n: SAY YOU WANT TO LIVE!!

Hakari then Began crying as you ran to her closer!

Y/n: PLEASE SAY YOU WANT TO LIVE HAKARI!! 

Hakari: ......... (Crying) I WANT TO LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!! TAKE ME AWAY FROM HERE!!! I WANT TO GOOOOOOOOOOO!!! 

You then ran to grab her but she slipped and Began to fall before you grabbed her arm!

Hakari: Y/N! NO! YOU'RE GOING TO FALL TOO!

Y/n: I'M GOING TO PROTECT YOU NO MATTER WHAT!

Just then Hahari came in being Pulled from behind Karane!

Hahari: BABY I'M HERE!

Karane: HOW FREAKING STRONG ARE YOU!?

Hahari/Karane: HAHARI!!!/Y/N!!!

You both ended up falling but thankfully you all ended up the Giant fountian! The rest of the girls then Jumped in but they had to end up dragging Shizuka to safety as You got Hakari out!

Y/n: Hakario are you Okay?

Hakari: Y-Yeah I'm Fine...

Hahari/Karane: HAKARI!!

Hahari fell to the ground in relief that she was Okay and Karane ran up and slapped her!

Karane: HAKARI ARE YOU INSANE!? You... You Had me worried!

Nano: Holy Crap she Just slapped Hakari.

Shizuka: "She truly does care for her."

Kusuri: Holy Crap she Just slapped her like she was crazy and I mean crazy I mean-

Shizuka then shut her up.

Hahari then crawled over absolutely mortified about what Happened.

Hahari: (Crying) H-Hakari... I-I'm sorry... I... I Had no Idea...

Y/n: Hahari I understand. Your heart was broken years ago, and I can understand what that is Like, and for your question about dating me? I wholeheartedly accept.

Hahari: R-Really? THANK YOU!!

She then grabbed you and began putting your Face directly into her Cleavage as she smiled!

The Others were A Little shocked.

Hakari: M-My Own Mother...

Karane: Oh God we got another Hakari...

Shizuka: "The Queen herself Joins in..."

Nano: This seems very Unusual.

Kusuri: Kusuri is A Little surprised...

Hahari looked up and smiled while your face was still in her Boobs.

Hahari: Oh Where are my Manners? You can all stay in my Place Tonight!