Two Idiots Get Taken Down!/ The TMNT!

Soon Back at the Mansion, there was A Knock at the door you walked over to Open it but you got Suspicious.

Y/n: Who is this?

Bebop: Oh... Um... Delivery!

Y/n: Alright then.

You then Punched him through the door and hit him right in the Nose!

Bebop: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!! MY NOSE!!

Rocksteady: Oh My God! Bebop are you Okay!?

Bebop: Yeah, I'm Good. Just A Broken Nose.

Y/n: So, A Mutant Warthog and A Black Rhino? Okay, I can deal with them.

Rocksteady: You're going to Pay for that!!

He then tried to ram you but you moved slightly and he Just slammed into A Wall getting his Horn stuck!

Y/n: Olae!

Rocksteady: AGH! Do Something!?

Bebop: Right Dude! Hey Kid! Take this!

He then began to Fire A Bunch of Bullets at you but you caught them all and then dropped them to the ground!

Bebop: Huh... So Bullets don't harm you Huh?

Y/n: Nope. Now Talk.

You then Punched him in the Nose again!

Bebop: AAAAAAAAAAAAGH!! WE WON'T TELL YOU ABOUT MASTER SHREDDER!!

Y/n: Shredder Huh?

Rocksteady: NO! DON'T TELL HIM THAT! DON'T TELL HIM WE CAME FROM NEW YORK CITY EITHER!

Y/n: New York City Huh?

Rocksteady: AGH! NO!

Y/n: You two gonna Keep Talking?

Bebop: You can't Make us!

Rocksteady: Yeah!

Y/n: Let's see about that.

5 Seconds Later...

Bebop/Rocksteady: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!! TOO HIGH!!!

You were now dangling them both from the top of the New Tokyo tower grabbing them both by the foot as they were both fearing for their Lives!

Y/n: Are you two ready to speak Now?

Bebop: YES! YES! WE'LL SPEAK!

Rocksteady: WE'LL SING FOR YOU EVEN!

They then explained everything to you.

Y/n: Wait, They're teaming up with Chrollo Luficer!? Oh, Crap!!

After you released the two you then teleported to New York and began to search for anything funny!

Y/n: I'm sensing something strange. Feels... Weak but... Reptilian... Maybe they're with the Warthog and Rhino.

You then removed A Lid off of A Sewer Grate and you Began to walk down there only to see Four Turtles.

Y/n: Hello Fellow Teenagers!

Orange Turtle: AGH! WE'RE UNDER ATTACK!

He then tried to hit you with his Nunchucks but you blocked them with ease!

Blue Turtle: Mikey, Seriously?

Orange Turtle: Sorry! I Kind of Lost my head there dude.

Purple Turtle: Well we Just got found anyway.

Red Turtle: Then we fight our way through.

Y/n: No! No! No! No need to fight! I'm Y/n L/n. I'm A Professional Hero. May I ask who you al are?

Leo: Leonardo.

Donnie: Donatello.

Mikey: Michelangelo.

Raph: Raphael.

TMNT: And We're the TMNT, Dude!!

The TMNT (Names Leonardo, Donatello, Michelangelo, and Raphael/ These four were regular Turtles who were introduced to A Mutagen and became Turtle Human Mutant Hybrids/ Leo is the leader and he wields Katana's, Donnie is the Tech Guy and wields A ...

The TMNT (Names Leonardo, Donatello, Michelangelo, and Raphael/ These four were regular Turtles who were introduced to A Mutagen and became Turtle Human Mutant Hybrids/ Leo is the leader and he wields Katana's, Donnie is the Tech Guy and wields A Bow Staff, Mikey is the Comedic Relief who wields Nunchucks, and Raphael is the angry one who wields Sai's/ Together they fight other Mutants to help save New York from The Foot Clan)

Y/n: TMNT...? Oooh! Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! I just got that! Look I am Looking for A Guy Named Shredder. He's working with one of my enemies.

Leo: So You Know about him then?

Mikey: Ooh, It's A Team up! I Love Team-ups!

Donnie: Yeah, We can get you to our Master. He could help you. He knows A Lot about Shredder.

Raph: Yeah, He Killed his Master or something.

Y/n: Oh Really? Well I Would Love to Meet him. (Thoughts) I would Love to see who would have Rasied 4 Humanoid Turtles in A Sewer. Must be Pretty Interesting.