Glitch in the Dating Sim!

Soon after the whole Glitch disaster, you had Invited Miko back to the Mansion which she immediately agreed to in her own Happy little way, and of course you were having some Fried Chicken with her.

Trust me It's big in Japan.

Y/n: So Wait, You're A Glitch Tech? I heard of those guys, but I never thought I would see one or one of them being you.

Miko: Oh Yeah Trust me, I'm so into Video games I make the perfect Glitch Tech!

Y/n: Except you shoot first and ask questions Later.

Miko: Yeah, Except- Hey, stop that you dork!

Y/n: Hey, You're the dork.

The two of you just continued to Joke around, as Miko Had thought of an Idea from what she saw when she played A Dating Sim.

Miko: (Blushing) Hey, Uh... Y/n?

Y/n: Yes?

Miko: You have something on your Cheek.

She then started using her hand to rub some imaginary thing off your cheek and you stopped her.

Y/n: Okay, 1. You're doing it wrong, and 2. I Know you Like me.

Miko: (Blushing) Huh!? How!?

Y/n: I have way too Much experience, and I think you're cute with that purple hair and that Personality of yours. It can be annoying to some people but to you it's really Cute.

Miko: (Blushing) O-Oh Thank you-

Just then she was nearly hit by A Heart shaped arrow.

D.va: Seriously, you missed?

Konata: I never really tried sports.

Sunset: Well, we Just Messed up, and we got- Wait, these are real arrows? I thought we got team Science to make some!

Tomoko: Yeah, and they said it was Impossible unless you try messing with Hormones and Nature itself.

Sunset: And You were Prepared to Shoot someone!?

Tomoko: I Knew Konata was A Terrible shot, The only time she played Archery was on the Wii Fit!

Konata: And Good thing on that too.

Y/n: Thank God Konata is such A Terrible Shot.

Miko: I Know Right?