The Teasing Master Appears!

We Opened up at the Local McDonald's where you were eating Lunch with Math, as you were both talking.

Math: So Sorcerers now Huh?

Y/n: Yep.

Math: Nice.

Y/n: Yeah, but To be honest they are great, the Problem is Nobara breaks my hand every time I try and tease her.

Math: Teasing people really isn't your game.

Y/n: Yeah, I know that. I still remember Middle school.

Math: You mean "Her" Right?

Y/n: Yeah, Pretty Much. She seriously Messed with me. I was such a Shy ball of energy at the time.

Math: And Yet you could wipe out solar systems.

Y/n: Well Middle school is an awkward time!

Math: True, True.

Y/n: We then got sent to Different schools so I hadn't seen her in Forever. But I swear if I did-

???: Y/n? Y/n-San is that you? Is that Really you?

Y/n: (Thoughts)

Math: Holy Crap! Takagi-San? It's been so Long! You Look...

Y/n: Beautiful.

Takagi: Oh Really? Do you really think so? Thank you.

Takagi (She is Also Known as Teasing Master Takagi-San/ She was A Seat mate next to you in Middle school who was Known for Constantly Teasing you and making you Flustered/ She genuinely has feelings for you but expresses it by teasing)

Takagi: Mind If I take A Seat with you two? I haven't seen you two since Middle school.

She then sat down next to you as you touched shoulders making you Blush, and Math smiled.

Math: I Better get some More Ketchup Packets. I'll be right back.

He then ended up leaving, as You Were Left with Takagi.

Takagi: So how are you doing? Doing anything impressive?

Y/n: N-No, Not really. Just being my Usual self you know.

Takagi: Oh Really?

Y/n: Y-Yeah...

Takagi: Oh Well it's Great to see you again, because I Just wanted to say... I Love you.

Y/n: (Blushing) Really?

Takagi: Hey, You told me A Lie so I told you one in return. I Know You're doing amazing things Like always.

Y/n: (Blushing) I, Y-Yeah Hahahahaha... Y-Yeah, You too.

Takagai: Oh Thank you. We should hang out some more. We have so much catching up to do.

Y/n: (Blushing) Y-Yeah, Thank you... Good I-Idea...

Math was Standing by the sidelines watching as he saw everything.

Math: My Bro needs Help.

Just then A Tiny Cherub version appeared next to him.

Math: Right Cupid Me?

Cupid Math: That's right Me!

Math: Right, We Must Play Cupid!

In Reality, he was Just Imagining Someone who could help, so who else but Cupid?

Math: Let's do this! Let's help Y/n and Takagi-San get together!