Hanging out with Filia!/ Robo Fortune!

We Opened up in Brain Drain's Lab where the Leader of the Anti-Skull girls division was working on A New Machine while Valentine watched from the Sidelines clean her Vials of Blood.

Brain Drain: Yes! My Greatest Skull Girl Hunting Invention is Done!

Valentine: What is it? Your Smell?

Brain Drain: Silence your Mouth Valentine. I had developed A Skull girl Killing robot that is Strong enough to compete with them.

Valentine: How is it going to do that?

Brain Drain: I had based on on A Skull Girl!

Valentine: (Sarcastic) This should be Just Great.

Meanwhile...

You were Hanging out with Filia as you had taken her to your restaurant and she was already cleaning plates with the help of Samson since the two of them share one Stomach and have to feed each other.

Filia: Mmm, This is so Yummy~!

Y/n: Awww, Kawaii!

Filia: You Make the best Food~!

Y/n: Aww, Thank you!

Samson: Blegh! You two are making me Sick.

Filia: Shut up Samson, We're trying to have A Date here.

Samson: Hey I'm attached to you so If You're here then I'm here too!

Y/n: You ever thought of removing him? 

Filia: Hey I care about him. Also if I try to remove him it would Take A Chunk of my skull out.

Samson: (Sarcastic) Hey I appreciate the damn compliment...

Filia: Well it's True.

Y/n: Hey Don't worry about it, everything is completely fine. I Just Love to feed one of my cutest and Hungriest Girls~!

Filia: Awww, Y/n, Thank you!

Samson: Blegh...

Just then A Wall Blew up as you pulled Filia behind A Table!

Y/n: Filia Stand back!

Filia: Wait, That Looks like... Fortune!?

Y/n: Yeah but it's some... Robo Fortune!

Samson: Seriously?

Y/n: It's the best I got okay? You try coming up with A Name!

Robo Fortune (A Robot version of Ms. Fortune developed by The Anti-Skull Girl Labs/ She is Literally based on Fortune as she has her powers to Detatch body parts but can also fire Mice and Fish shape Rockets as well)

Y/n: Alright I am not dealing with this right now! Iitoryu: Thunder Style: Thunder Clap and Flash Lion Song!!

You then slashed both of her arms off as she Just remotely controlled them and Put them back on!

Y/n: Huh, Same Powers. Just Far less Bloody.

Robo Fortune then Fired A Bunch of Missiles at you but you tapped into UI And began to dodge them all which began to to work until Robot Fortune tried to Punch you in the chest but Filia used Samson to Pin Robo Fortune down as she tried to strike you!

Filia: Just Stay Down! 

Robo Fortune then started getting A  Message from Brain Drain to escape and regroup for Later, So she quickly detached her entire Body and Began running away! Filia then tried to chase after her but you stopped her!

Y/n: Filia Stay down. She'll be back.

Filia: Really?

Y/n: I Might know who this is, and from what I know they always come back.

Filia: You Just want to see where this goes right?

Y/n: Pretty Much yeah, but it's also True.

Filia: Well that is True.

Samson: You two are some serious Lovebirds.

Y/n/Filia: True!