A Highly efficient Date with Nano!

It was now A Date with Nano and considering this was your second one with her you knew you had to make it Special as you had the entire day Planned out with her to make it as Efficient as possible to her Liking.

Nano came out in her Date outfit which Consisted of Some Black Jeans, A White T-Shirt, and A White sweater, as she was also carrying A Gray handbag.

Y/n: Aww, Nano you Look so cute!

Nano: (Blushing) Thank you Y/n. Now what do you have Planned?

Y/n: Alright then Let me see!

You then Pulled out A Huge List.

Y/n: At 9:00 AM exactly we shall go to the Park and at 9:10 AM We shall go and Feed the Duck, and then at 9:40 AM We shall Go get Pancakes from that Great Pancake Place that Took you to! You know the Place with the Pancakes for Couples, and then at 10:15 AM We shall-

Nano: Y/n are you trying to make this as Efficient as Possible for me?

Y/n: Yeah, I am. Now if you let me continue-

Nano: Insignificant.

Y/n: Huh!?

Nano: Y/n you had taught me yourself that spending time doing what you love and with how you love is the most efficient. I don't care what we do as long as I do them with you then it is Significant and Efficient to me, Always.

Y/n: Oh Okay then. What would you like to do then Nano?

Nano: Well I have A Few Ideas.

Later...

Y/n: Here you go My Famous Super Good Nachos!

You then sat down next to Nano as you were both sitting on A Couch and were Watching the new Season of that Pokemon that had come out.

Nano: So What Pokemon is that?

Y/n: Oh That is Sprigatitto. I had one myself.

Nano: How?

Y/n: Interdimensional exploration. I've been through all 9 Regions so Far. I became the champion of all 9.

Nano: That sounds very efficient.

Y/n: Great!

She then ate some Nachos as she smiled.

Nano: This is delicious.

Y/n: Thanks! I'll make so much More!

Nano: Thank you Y/n.

She then Kissed you on the cheek as she Blushed, and you Took Another Physical Photo of the Moment.

Y/n: Here you go Nano, another picture for your collection.

Nano: (Blushing) This is very... Significant...