Trouble Brewing in New York City!

Meanwhile across the world in New York City Villanous things are Brewing as there is A Villanous group of Ninjas known as the Foot Clan. The Foot Clan originally came from Japan serving under A Dangerous Samurai and became the Greatest Crime organization in New York with thousands of Members.

of course, this Means Trouble when the Phanom troupe Shows up.

Chrollo Lucifer walked up the Stairs to their Temple only to be met with several Foot Clan Ninjas, but he easily dispatched them all. Just then their leader walked out.

???: Who would dare Disrupt my Inner Sanctum?

Chrollo: Orouko Saki.

Shredder: Chrollo Lucifer.

The Shredder (Real Name: Orouko Saki/ He is A Man who came from Japan and raised a Huge Criminal Empire in New York City/ He is Incredibly dangerous wielding Claws that can cut apart steel/ He has A Darj and a Mysterious past relating to A Demon i...

The Shredder (Real Name: Orouko Saki/ He is A Man who came from Japan and raised a Huge Criminal Empire in New York City/ He is Incredibly dangerous wielding Claws that can cut apart steel/ He has A Darj and a Mysterious past relating to A Demon in Japanese Mythology, A Tengu with the same Name/ He had also Adopted A Daughter and raised her as his own Named Karai)

Chrollo: Can I ask you what You're doing here?

Shredder: Dealing with Damn Reptiles.

Chrollo: Reptiles?

Shredder: Mutant Turtles who would dare make my Life A Living Hell.

Chrollo: Oh Really? I was planning to ask if we could... How you say in America... Scratch each other's Backs.

Shredder: Meaning?

Chrollo: I kill your Enemies and You Kill mine.

Shredder: Who do you want me to Kill?

Chrollo: A Boy Named Y/n L/n.

Shredder: Easy Enough. Bebop! Rocksteady! You Idiots come over here!

Just then two Idiots ran in nearly running over each other!

Bebop/Rocksteady: Bebop and Rocksteady ready for duty sir!

Bebop and Rocksteady (These two Bumbling Idiots were Gangsters who were recruited by Shredder and Mutated into A Warthog and A Rhino respectively/ They are A Couple of Idiots who only ever use Machine Guns, Uzi's, Rocket Launchers, and Even Freaki...

Bebop and Rocksteady (These two Bumbling Idiots were Gangsters who were recruited by Shredder and Mutated into A Warthog and A Rhino respectively/ They are A Couple of Idiots who only ever use Machine Guns, Uzi's, Rocket Launchers, and Even Freaking Tank/ They are Shredders Most Useless Lackeys)

Shredder: I have A Mission for you two.

Bebop: What do you need Sir?

Shredder: I need you to Kill Y/n L/n.

Rocksteady: Right but where does he Live?

Chrollo: New Tokyo.

Shredder: New Tokyo, Japan.

Bebop: Ooh, We finally get to use that new Tank we got!

Shredder: IDIOTS! Be Discrete about it! We can't have the whole world knowing!

Bebop/Rocksteady: (Whisper) Yes, Sir.

Chrollo: Good and I shall recruit the Phantom troupe to find these Turtles and Kill them.

Shredder: HahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!