Helping Tomoyo Study!

You were in the Student council room where you were sitting on A Desk across from Tomoyo as you smiled but she seemed A Little nervous.

Y/n: Tomoyo you know as your boyfriend I want to help you do your best in School.

Tomoyo: Yes?

Y/n: Would you like some M&M's?

You then presented her A Bowl full of M&M's.

Tomoyo: Why would you have one of those?

Y/n: Becuase It's my Office. I had checked and you seem to have Some Terrible Grades.

Tomoyo: Y-Yeah? So, What?

Y/n: They're even worse than Jurai's.

Tomoyo seemed horrified by this that her Scores were somehow worse than her Chuunobiyo Friend's even though she ended up stopping her Chuunobiyo Stage A Long time Ago.

Y/n: Look Tomoyo I want to help you, so Let me Help you.

Tomoyo: Fine.

Y/n: Good. To the Library!

You then ended up taking her to the Library dropping A Few Books in front of her as she looked nervous.

Y/n: Alright then what is the Square root of 91?

Tomoyo: Um... I Can Guess this... Let me see...

Y/n: Well?

Tomoyo: ... I... I don't know.

Y/n: It's 9.

Tomoyo: Damn it!

Y/n: Okay let's try something that always helped me. Do you know how I was able to move through stopped time?

Tomoyo: No, What is it?

Y/n: It's A Stand I have called Star Platinum. You just can't see it because you don't have A Stand yourself.

Tomoyo: What are you trying to say here?

Y/n: Well we only have until Tomorrow until the test and you have the power to Manipulate time. You know Like stop, fast forward time, and all that. You're like Dio and Diavalo at the same time.

Tomoyo: You're Idea is?

Y/n: You can stop time and I can help you in stopped time. Then we can study while time stop so we have all of the time in the world since time has stopped for everyone.

Tomoyo: Oh! Good Idea!

She then stopped time as you activated Star Platinum and you both then Began to work on the studying.

The Next day in your Office...

You were sitting across from her again as you were smiling, Knowing this could only be Good, and waving your hand and telling her to speak up.

Tomoyo: I Got an A+! Maybe You were actually right.

Y/n: Great Job!!

You then Kissed her on the cheek Making her Blush as you smiled at her Huge Sucess.