Fair Game: My Boyfriend's A Vampire pt.1

A/N: I had this in another book, but I recently decided that I wanted it on here too so that I can add more to it.

A/N: Vampire AU.

Clover Ebi was dragged to a nightclub by his friend, Elm. He wasn't the partying type of guy, but she convinced him to "let loose". The club she dragged him to was loud and crowded, so Clover just stayed off to the side, away from the dance floor. The young man sits at the table with his strawberry daiquiri and fiddles aimlessly with the little umbrella in his drink.

"You not gonna dance?" a voice asked.

The voice's owner was a thin dark haired older man with strikingly beautiful red eyes. Clover's never seen someone with red eyes before, which should've been a red flag that something wasn't right, but instead he was very intrigued.

"Mind if I join you?" the stranger asked pointing to the empty chair next to Clover.

"Uh, yeah, sure." Clover nodded, blushing nervously.

The handsome stranger sits next to Clover then scoots his chair a little closer. 

"Would your date mind if I talked with ya for a bit?" he asked Clover.

"Oh, I don't have a date." Clover told him.

"What?! A hottie like you can't possibly be single." chuckled the stranger.

Clover's blush darkens as he smiles more...maybe coming here wasn't so bad after all.

"If you're gonna flirt with me, can I at least know your name?" Clover asked.

"I'm Qrow...and your name is...?" Qrow replied leaning closer towards Clover and rubbing his foot against Clover's ankle.

"C-Clover." Clover giggled, getting flustered.

"Well, Clover...wanna get out of here?" Qrow whispered into Clover's ear placing a hand on his knee.

The deep, gravely voice Qrow had sent shivers down Clover's spine. Right now, he's wondering if Elm would mind if he went home with this guy, considering they came here together and all. He looks towards the dance floor where Elm is and makes eye contact with her. Then he gestures to Qrow with his eyes and Elm notices the way he's giving her friend the bedroom eyes, then gives Clover a thumbs up signaling him to go for it.

"Okay, let's head to my place." Clover told Qrow placing his hand on his hip.

Qrow and Clover leave the club and head to Clover's apartment where they had a wild one-night stand. The next morning, Clover woke up alone in bed. There was a note on the pillow next to Clover that read...

Thanks for the wonderful night. 😘 (phone number)

-Qrow

Smiling to himself, Clover folds up the note and puts it in the drawer of his bedside table. When he goes to stand up, he suddenly felt really dizzy. He sat back down on the edge of the bed and puts a hand to his head.

"What the...? I didn't even drink that much last night." Clover mumbled to himself.

Standing up slowly this time, Clover makes his way to the bathroom. He splashes some water in his face then grabs a towel and dries off the water. Next, Clover sees something quite strange in the mirror. On his neck  was two little holes and dried up blood surrounding the holes.

"What the h*ll?!" Clover said touching the tiny wounds.

Clover racked his brain trying to remember when something like this could've happened last night. Actually the last thing Clover remembered was Qrow kissing his neck after they finished having sex. Then he remembers Qrow biting down on his neck, and then...nothing, that was it.

"Did...did Qrow do this?" Clover said to himself. 

That's when Clover put all the pieces of last night together. The paleness of Qrow's skin, his striking red eyes, his alluring charm, the way he refused to lay on the side of the bed where the window was, the way he left before sunrise, and the holes on Clover's neck; all this could only mean one thing. And that one thing was that....

"Oh...my...god....I had sex with a vampire!" Clover gasped.

He immediately washes the blood off of his neck and calls Elm to tell her everything that just happened...even the part about Qrow being a vampire, even though she didn't really believe it.

"What do you mean you don't believe me!? Why would I lie about something like this? If you want the proof, come over and see the bite for yourself." Clover said into the phone pouting.

"Fine, fine, if you want to brag about the amazing sex you had, all you had to do was say so." Elm replied before hanging up.

"Grrrr, she's so impossible sometimes!" Clover grumbled.

When Elm came over, the first thing Clover showed her was the holes on his neck.

"Woah, d*mn...that does kinda look like a vampire bite." Elm said taking a close look.

"Kinda!? What more proof do you need?" Clover asked.

"Look, pal, I'm just trying to wrap my head around this. Vampires are supposed to be fictional." Elm sighed sitting on the couch.

"He didn't like...turn you...did he?" she asked as Clover sat next to her.

"No, I don't think so. I think he just drank some of my blood." Clover answered.

"Let's check to be sure." Elm said before grabbing Clover's face and prying his mouth open.

"Wha' 'he 'eck are 'ou 'oing?" Clover asked her.

"Checking for fangs, duhhhh." Elm replied staring into Clover's open mouth.

Seeing no fangs, Elm lets go of her friend's mouth then takes out her phone and takes a picture of him. 

"Well, you don't have any fangs and you can still be captured on photo...hmm..." Elm said as she walked over to the window.

She pulls on the blinds, letting the sun shine into the room. Nothing happened, so she lets out a sigh of relief.

"Good...you're not a vampire." Elm said coming back over to sit next to Clover.

"What would you have done if I actually was a vampire and doing that turned me to dust and ash?" Clover asked folding his arms.

"I...would've gotten the broom and dustpan and put you in a mason jar, then put you on my mantle with a sticky note that said, 'Here lies, Clover Ebi, a moron who had sex with a hot vampire'."  Elm replied throwing her arm around her friend's shoulders and pulling him into a side hug.

"Wooowww...good to know you care so much about my wellbeing." Clover said sarcastically.

"But, seriously, dude, you should call this guy, he left his number, didn't he?" Elm told him.

Clover agrees with Elm because he wants to see Qrow again to get some answers from the guy. He gets the note with Qrow's number on it and dials the number into his phone. As he waits for someone to pick up, Clover anxiously taps his foot. Qrow was actually a really cool guy, and Clover really wanted to get to know him...sure the vampire thing would be something he would have to get used to, but who knows...maybe this could be a real thing between them. Clover just hoped that this wasn't just a one-time-thing.