Spy(au)

Requested by How2fangirl101

A.T.L.A.S: Association of Technology Assessment and Strategy

V.A.L.E: Vigilant And Logisical Enterprise
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Winter Schnee is the top spy in her entire agency. She had developed the code name Snowqueen, due to her cold and distant nature. Director Ironwood called her to his office. She strolls in like the respective soldier she is.

"You summoned me, Sir?" Winter inquired.

"There is a mission I need done. A mission I believe only you can accomplish." answered the director of A.T.L.A.S.

"What is it you need me to do?" she asked.

"You're not against assassinations are you?" questioned Ironwood.

"Sir, I will do everything necessary to get the job done. Who is it you want me to eliminate?" Winter replied.

Ironwood turned his computer screen towards Winter, revealing an image of a man. The man was about in his late thirties/early forties, he was gruff looking. He had slicked back hair and a beard, his eyes were crimson red, and he looked like a heavy drinker.

"His name is Qrow Branwen, he is a very skilled agent of V.A.L.E. He had stolen some very important information from us. We need to make sure that information never gets to his superiors. That information needs to die with him, understand." explained Ironwood.

"Yes, Sir." saluted Winter.

"All further details will be sent to you. Now go on...complete your mission, Snowqueen." commanded Ironwood.

Winter leaves the office and prepares for her mission. She's wearing the required blue and white uniform for all A.T.L.A.S agents. She loads her pistols and places them in her hip-holsters. She arrives at the designated location within minutes. Winter hides away and waits for her target.

Agent Branwen of V.A.L.E soon comes into sight. Winter takes out her gun and points it in his direction. He tilted his head slightly towards her as if hearing her gun cocked, which he in fact did.

"If ya gonna kill me, come out and look me in the eyes when ya do it. Have some dignity will ya." he said in a low raspy voice.

Winter cautiously steps out from her hiding place and slowly walks towards Qrow with her gun raised in front of her. He turns to face her with his arms raised above his head, he a sly smirk spread across his face. As she got closer, her suspicions she had of his heavy drinking was confirmed, he reeked of alcohol.

"Do you know why I'm here?" Winter asked him.

"Yeah." Qrow replied nonchalantly.

"Then why aren't you fighting back?" she asked confused.

"Cause I know you won't do it." Qrow replied.

Winter presses the gun against his forehead. She stares at him dead in the eyes.

"Please....I've killed worse scum than you." Winter threatened.

"Yeah, but those were bad guys." he protested.

"And you're not?" questioned Winter.

"Princess, don't you know what V.A.L.E is?" asked Qrow.

"An enemy agency of course." answered Winter.

"No. We're an allied agency. Your boss just has a personal vendetta against me, so got you to to get rid of me." said Qrow.

She presses the gun harder against his forehead, glareing angrily.

"Orders are orders. And I don't believe a word you say....you're a liar." she growled.

Qrow quickly slaps at her wrist upward, making the bullet fly over his head. He is able to pin Winter down to the ground with her arms above her head. She tried to free herself, but he was far stronger than her.

"Uhg...let go of me, you son of a b**ch!" she screamed at him.

His face was inches from her, he had a dark, serious tone to his expression. Qrow spoke with a deep, monotone voice.

"Now listen here, Princess, I may do a lot of things I'm not proud of, but the one thing I do not do is lie." he said to her.

"You stole information." Winter said.

"I didn't steal sh*t! Ironwood and I go way back, he blames me for a mistake he made; a mistake that caused 30% of his body to be robotic! That's what he does, he blames everybody but himself for his mistakes. He doesn't tell people the whole truth, he puts off stuff until its too late. That is Director Ironwood, not the brave soldier you think you know. Trust me when I say this...Ironwood is not a man to put your life on the line for." Qrow explained.

"Why should I doubt everything I know because you said so?" asked Winter.

"Because, I'm one of the good guys." Qrow whispered in her ear.

Qrow winks at Winter. There was something strangely alluring about him. Despite being trained to resist all types of seduction...she just couldn't resist him. As if he was reading her mind, Qrow dips his head and presses his lips on top of Winter's. Once their lips separate, Winter is left breathless and heart pounding.

"Ya know, I have a weird fetish....I like women who have tried to kill me." Qrow laughed.

Winter took the opportunity to roll over and pin Qrow to the ground.

"Shut up." she said.

Winter kisses Qrow passionately. After this encounter, the only thing she knows to be true is her feelings towards Qrow Branwen of V.A.L.E.