Fair Game: Fem!Clover

Qrow and team RWBY were playing a boardgame in the common room  when Oscar runs into the room and hides under the table they're using.

"Whatcha doing, Oscar?" Yang casually asked.

"Hiding. I was practicing my magic and....well....I kinda accidentally....turned Clover into a woman." Oscar replied.

"You did what!?" Everyone asked looking under the table.

"That..." Oscar said pointing towards the door where a woman with short wavy brown hair wearing Clover's uniform came storming in.

"Change me back!" she shouted at Oscar.

"Clover? Is that you?" Qrow asked.

"Yes! I'm Clover!" the woman replied.

Then team RWBY burst into hysterical laughter.

"STOP LAUGHING!" Clover whined.

As the girls continued to laugh, Qrow just stared at his...girlfriend?...yeah, girlfriend, Clover's a girl at the moment so that makes her Qrow's girlfriend. He couldn't help but notice Clover's new...assets. Where male Clover was tall and muscular, this new female Clover was short and plump; Clover went from being 6' 1" to 5' 5". She also had a cute little round face with rosy cheeks and long dark eyelashes. Her hair was a short wavy, almost curly, bob cut with bangs.

"Hey, Aunt Clover, do you need to borrow a bra? I could lend you one." Yang teased.

"Actually...umm...i-if you wouldn't mind..." Clover replied blushing shyly.

The way she blushed while brushing her hair behind her ear made Qrow's face burn red and his mind turned to mush. 

"Qrow, honey, why are you staring at me?" Clover asked him.

"Clover, Qrow's a raging bisexual. He's probably very attracted to you right now." Blake said.

"Is that true, Qrow? Does all this do it for you?" Clover asked gesturing to her body.

"Yes. Babe, you're very hot, both as a man and a woman." Qrow said.

"Awww, really?" Clover replied blushing and giggling.

"Mhm, now get that cute little butt over here." Qrow said pulling Clover onto his lap.

"Is it safe for me to come out now?" Oscar asked, still under the table.

"Yeah, come on out." Clover said.

The young boy crawls out from his hiding place and stands awkwardly in front of Qrow and Clover.

"I really am sorry about this, Clover. It's not permanent, Oz told me you'll turn back to normal soon. Though I don't know when that'll be." Oscar said.

"*sigh* I just hope I turn back before I....ya know...." Clover sighed.

"Before you what? Get your period?" Yang asked chuckling.

"...maybe..." Clover mumbled.

"Honey, let's get back to our room. I've had a rough day." she wrapping her arms around Qrow's shoulders and nuzzling her face into the crook of his neck.

"Okay, babe." Qrow said scooping up and carrying Clover bridal style to their room.

"Qrow...is this...weirding you out? Me being...like this?" Clover asked nervously.

"Well, this is...surprising. But even if this was a permanent thing, I'd still date you, because I love you not your gender." Qrow answered.