Fair Game: Anniversary

It was the morning of Clover and Qrow's one year wedding anniversary. The two lay on the bed wrapped in each other's arms.

"Lets stay like this all day." Clover nuzzling into his husband's bare chest.

"I would love to, but I have plans for us today." Qrow replied running his fingers through Clover's hair.

"Really? So what's first on the agenda?" Clover asked.

Qrow smiles suggestively and rolls on top of his husband.

"This..." Qrow answered kissing Clover.

The Ace Op wraps his arms around the huntsman's neck and kisses back. Things escalate from a morning make out session to morning sex. When they're done, Qrow rests his head on Clover's shoulder breathing heavily with a big grin on his face.

"Gods, I love you...my sweet, beautiful husband." Clover giggled, smiling widely.

"I love you too, my gorgeous, sexy husband." Qrow said placing a kiss to Clover's neck.

They kiss a little more, then shower and get dressed. For breakfast, Qrow makes his husband waffles with fruit and whipped cream. He sets the plate in front of Clover along with a kiss to his temple.

"Qrow, you spoil me." Clover said blushing.

"Well, I'm your husband. It's my job to spoil you." Qrow replied.

Later in the day, Qrow takes Clover out for dinner and a movie. On the way back, he called his niece, Ruby.

"Is the...gift...in the bedroom?" Qrow asked her.

"Yep." Ruby answered.

"Good, thanks, pipsqueak." Qrow said hanging up.

"What gift?" Clover asked.

"You'll see." Qrow chuckled.

When they get home, Qrow has Clover sit on the couch and cover his eyes. Qrow comes back and puts something warm and fuzzy in his lap. Clover opens his eyes and sees...a kitten.

It was a calico, and it had little green ribbon on its neck

"Oh my goodness, Qrowww! She's adorable!" Clover said smiling.

He brings the tiny kitten to his face, nuzzling and kissing it.

"So, you like your gift?" Qrow asked putting his arm around his husband.

"Yes! Yes, Qrow, I do!" Clover replied almost in tears from how happy he was.

Qrow and Clover now cuddle on the couch with their new kitten, who Clover named Shamrock. Soon, Clover fell asleep in Qrow's lap with Shamrock curled against his chest purring. The huntsman smiles down at his husband and pets his head. Then he reaches over and pets the kitten. He knew Clover would love the gift he got him, they had recently been talking about getting a pet, so he thought it would be a perfect anniversary gift.