Undercover Mission

There were some badies up to no good and their plan was going to go down at a very fancy gala. A huntress and a huntsman was assigned to the job of stopping them (can ya guess who)....Qrow Branwen and Winter Schnee.

"I can't believe I'm stuck with you." complained Winter.

"I ain't happy about it either, ice queen." grumbled Qrow.

The two's eyes shoot daggers at each other and scoff as they turn their gaze away from each other.

"The gala is a masquerade ball; so wearing masks will be a good way to go undercover." said Winter.

"I don't like fancy galas, all they have is wine; none of the good stuff like: whiskey or liquor." Qrow said.

"You are not  getting drunk, you hear me!" growled Winter.

"Awwww, but it's a party. You're no fun, ice queen." he pouted.

Qrow and Winter rented a room at a hotel and was getting ready for the gala. Qrow was in the bathroom getting ready and Winter was in the bedroom. Qrow had a navy blue coat over a white shirt, a black bowtie and black dress pants. He had a white phantom of the opera-style mask.

"I hate wearing this monkey-suit, but who knows, I might meet some sexy-hot babes at this thing." Qrow mumbled.

He puts the mask on and knocks on the door.

"Hey, ice queen, ya decent?" he asked bluntly.

"Yes." the eldest Schnee daughter answered.

Qrow steps out of the bathroom and is surprised at what he sees. Winter was wearing a cotton candy pink dress with black-laced trimming around the collar and the tail-end of the dress. The dress looked like something out of a Disney princess movie. She had black elbow length gloves and black heels. Her hair was out of it's usual bun, instead it was down and curled; she wore a pink hair-barrett. Her mask was a black butterfly mask with pink sparkles.

"Wow." Qrow whispered to himself.

He couldn't stop himself from staring at her. He never thought she could look this beautiful; then as he thought about it more, he realized that Winter always looks beautiful. Qrow just stood there speechless, staring at what's possibly the most beautiful woman in all of Remnant.

"Are you just going stand around with that dumb look on your face, or are going to go and get this over with." Winter snapped at him.

Qrow shakes himself out of his trance and walks with Winter to the gala. As they walked, thoughts and feelings began to form in Qrow's mind; thoughts and feelings he never felt before.

"What's with him? He's making no snide comments, no wise cracks. And why does he look so d*mn handsome?" Winter thought to herself.

She was surprised at the last thing she thought. She makes a sideways glance at the scythe-wielding,
alcohol-drinking huntsman. Her heart thumped loudly and rapidly; her face blushed into a soft rosy color. Thoughts and feelings began to form in Winter's mind, thoughts and feelings she has never felt before.

"We're here." Qrow said breaking the silence.

They enter the gala and look around for their targets.

"Look for anyone suspicious." Winter whispered to Qrow.

"But, everyone in here is wearing a mask." said Qrow.

"Just look for someone who is acting strange." commanded Winter.

They searched all over for their targets, but they couldn't find them. Then a soft slow song began to play.