Fair Game: Warm Baths and Foot Massages

Qrow was exhausted...completely bone tired. He was also very sore, his muscles ached furiously with each step he took. The huntsman had just gotten home from a two-day mission where he fought a lot more Grimm than he thought he would. When he got home, he flops face first onto the couch with a tired groan.

"Welcome home, hun." Clover said, a little too cheerfully in Qrow's opinion.

"Can you not be so annoyingly cheerful right now? I'm tired and just not in the mood smiles and sh*t." Qrow muttered, his voiced muffled from being face down on the couch.

"Awwww, is someone grumpy?" Clover asked in a voice one would use to talk to a dog or cat.

Qrow just gives an annoyed growl as a response. Clover sits next to his boyfriend's head and places his hand between his shoulderblades. He could feel how tense Qrow's muscles were and figured they must ache like crazy.

"Tired and sore?" Clover asked softly.

"Mhm." Qrow replied face still pressed against the couch cushion.

"I know just the cure for that. How about a nice warm bath to soothe those aching muscles of yours?" Clover said raking his fingers through Qrow's hair.

"Mmmm, that sounds nice. Ya know what would be better?" Qrow replied turning his head to the side.

"What, honey?" Clover asked.

"If you join me." Qrow grinned.

Clover matches Qrow's grin and giggles a little.

"Okay." Clover said bending down to press a kiss to Qrow's temple.

"Come on, honey." he said standing up.

Rolling onto his side, Qrow holds up his arms, signaling that he wanted to be carried. Shaking his head and smiling, Clover scoops his boyfriend into his arms and carries him to the bathroom. After the water is at the perfect temperature and they were undressed, Qrow and Clover get into the tub. Qrow gets in first, then Clover settles in behind him.

"Ahhh, this feels so good." Qrow sighed as the warm water soothed his muscles.

He leans his back against Clover's chest and leans his head back onto Clover's shoulder. Clover wraps his arms around Qrow's torso and presses several kisses up and down the side of his neck.

"But this feels even better." Qrow chuckled.

When they were done, they get into their pajamas...Qrow also wears Clover's hoodie; then the two of them settle on the couch. Qrow lays down on the couch putting his feet on Clover's lap.

"Feel better, hun?" Clover asked his boyfriend.

"Yeah, but my feet still hurt." Qrow answered.

Without having to be asked, Clover starts to massage his boyfriend's feet, making the man sigh in contentness. It's not long before Qrow's exhaustion finally catches up to him and he falls into a deep sleep. For the second time that night, Clover picks Qrow up off the couch. He carries him to their shared bedroom and lays him on the bed, then settles in next to him and cuddles up to him before pulling the blanket over both of them.

"Goodnight, my love." Clover whispered into Qrow's ear then kisses his jaw.

Holding the man he loves in his arms and listening to his steady breathing and heartbeat slowly lulls Clover to sleep.