Fair Game: Prank War

Clover sits on the couch reading a book that Blake had leant him when his boyfriend came stomping in all grumpy...and covered in molasses and feathers. Qrow plops onto the couch next to Clover with a dramatic huff.

"What happened to you?" Clover asked, trying so hard not to laugh.

"Ruby and Yang...that's what happened." replied Qrow.

"Did they prank you or something?" asked Clover.

"Yes! And you're going to help me prank them back!" Qrow said grabbing his boyfriend's shoulders.

"Ummm, are you sure, honey? It was just a harmless prank." Clover said.

"THEY WANT A PRANK WAR, THEY'RE GONNA GET ONE!" Qrow shouted in declaration.

"And this time, I'm gonna have someone on my side!" he added squeezing Clover's shoulders.

"Uhhh, I don't know if any of that is a good idea." Clover said nervously.

Qrow lets go of Clover's shoulders and pouts grumpily.

"And here I thought you loved me." Qrow muttered childishly.

Clover sighs while rolling his eyes and shaking his head. He knew Qrow was not going to let this go.

"*SIGH* Okay, fine...I'll help you prank your nieces." Clover said putting his book down.

"Uh, excuse me, our nieces. Don't forget that you're now a part of this crazy family." Qrow told his boyfriend.

"Haha, I am, aren't I?" Clover chuckled.

"H*ll yeah, you are!" Qrow laughed, tackling his boyfriend on the couch.

"Qrooowww! Get off! You're all sticky!" laughed Clover.

"Well, now we're both sticky." Qrow said hugging Clover tightly.

"Get off me and go take a shower." Clover told him.

"I will, if you come with me." Qrow giggled, smiling mischievously.

Clover blushes but agrees to join his boyfriend in the shower. Afterwards, he helps him plan a prank to pull on his teenaged nieces. They had set up a tripwire waterballoon trap for the girls.

"Well played, Uncle Qrow, well played." Yang smirked, ringing out her wet hair.

"Yeah, you win this round. But this war isn't over!" Ruby said.

"Oh yeah!? Hit me with your best shot, kiddo!!" replied Qrow.

"Aren't you guys taking this a bit too seriously?" Clover asked.

"NO!!!" shouted Qrow, Ruby, and Yang.

And so, the prank war began, going back and forth between the sisters and Qrow and Clover. One day, Clover's shampoo had smelled...off. And all day stray cats would not leave him alone.

"What the h*ll did they do to my shampoo?" Clover muttered annoyed.

Qrow smells his boyfriend's hair to try to determine what scent his nieces had slipped into his shampoo.

"It kinda smells like...well, I definitely smell lavender and catnip; and some other things, but I don't know what." Qrow said.

"Catnip?? Are you serious! No wonder every single stray cat has been following me around." Clover replied.

Then there was giggling behind them. The couple turns around and sees the young huntresses smiling, and Ruby was holding something behind her back.