Fair Game: Back From The Dead

Requested by: P-3NNY

Qrow's POV

Salem had been defeated, the Grimm population a significantly dwindled, and the world was somewhat at peace. Everyone was celebrating...well...except for me. What's there for me to celebrate? I lost the one person I thought would be safe around me, the one person who was able to completely push past the walls I've built and get close to me...the one person I fell in love with. And I never even got the chance to tell him that.

"Uncle Qrow...are...are you okay?" Ruby asked me.

"No." I answered, staring at Clover's blood-stained pin in my hand.

"Do you...wanna talk?" Ruby asked placing her hand on my shoulder.

"No." I replied shrugging off her hand.

Without another word, Ruby walks away and I am once again alone, drowning in self pity and guilt. I miss him so much...so much that it physically hurts.

"First her...and now him? Why do you take everything from me? Does my mere existence offend you, so you feel the need to punish me for it?" I asked thinking out loud, looking up.

The next day I was planning on staying in bed all day, but Yang dragged me out of bed and out of my room.

"Where are you taking me? Can't you see I want to be left alone?" I asked her.

"Trust me, Uncle Qrow. This is something good, I promise." Yang replied, continuing to drag me down the halls.

I'm taken into a room where Ruby, Weiss, Blake, Jaune, Ren, Nora, Oscar, and Penny were. The first thing I noticed was that Ruby was holding the Staff of Creation.

"Why do you have that, Ruby?" I asked.

"We used it to bring back something that was wrongfully taken." Ruby replied.

She nodded at Blake, who then walked over to a door and opened it. And in came...him.

"C-Clover?" I said in utter disbelief.

"Hey." replied Clover with that smile I missed more than anything.

My body acted on pure instinct and I ran to Clover. I crash into him with a big, tight hug. I held on as if he would disappear. Then...I started sobbing like a baby.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!!" I cried hysterically.

"I'm sorry too." Clover said hugging me back and stroking the back of my head.

"And don't you dare blame yourself. It wasn't your fault." he added tightening the hug.

We pull apart slightly and stare into each other's eyes. Oh how I missed those sparkling teal orbs. I thought I'd never get to see those again.

"Clover...I....I-I love you. I always have, since the day we met." I confessed.

Then I started rambling, but in the middle of it I was cut off by Clover grabbing my face and firmly pressing his lips to mine. At first I was shocked, but then I relaxed into Clover's embrace and kissed him back. Then he pulls out of the kiss...leaving me a blushing mess.

"I love you too, Qrow. Always and forever." Clover told me.

I couldn't hold myself back, I grab Clover's shirt and pull him towards me and kiss him passionately.

"AWWWW!!" said all the kids.

D*mn...I forgot they were there. Clover and I leave and go to my room where we spend the rest of the day, just enjoying being near each other. Gods, I hope this isn't some cruel dream. I finally have the man I love back in my arms...and I'll fight through h*ll and fire to keep him there.

A/N: I just thought of a new headcanon...
Clover's blood type is AB positive, the universal recipient. Qrow's blood type is O negative, the universal donor.