Lucky Snowbird: Birdnapped

Qrow was really stressed, so he took a walk around the streets of Mantle to clear his head. Winter and Clover offered to join him, but he told them he wanted to be alone for a bit. But that was a mistake, he shouldn't have been alone. His bad luck strikes again when Qrow is attacked with a cattle prod that zaps away his aura and leaves him an unconscious heap on the floor. Then his attackers kidnap him.

"He should've been back by now, I'm worried." Clover said looking at the time.

"Let's go out and look for him, he probably got lost or something." Winter said.

They go out into the city and search for their boyfriend. When they couldn't find him that's when they really got worried.

"You don't think something happened to him, do you?" Clover asked Winter.

"I don't know, I hope not." Winter replied.

In a dark and cold basement somewhere, Qrow wakes up chained to a wall. He also noticed that he was shirtless. Confused and dazed, the huntsman takes in his surroundings.

"Hey, look who's awake." chuckled a man.

"We should call the boss and tell her that her little gift is conscious." said the other man.

Both men were very large and intimidating, and they looked like brothers. One of them goes upstairs, then returns with a small young woman. She was short, about 22 or 24 years old, has short brown hair, and green eyes with silver rimmed glasses.

"Ooooooh, so this is the one you brought for me to torture." the girl cooed.

"What is this all about?" Qrow asked, struggling against his restraints.

"Well, handsome, every other Friday I have these two kidnap a random person for me to slowly torture. Why, you ask? Cause it's fun. Torturing people is my favorite thing to do. My name is Josie by the way." replied Josie.

Josie walks up to him and crouches to his level. Then she grabs his face and stares at him wickedly.

"I wonder what your scream sounds like. I bet it's lovely." giggled Josie.

"And another thing, this little device here on your wrist, blocks your aura. That way you won't be able to protect yourself against anything I'm gonna do to you." she added.

Next, Josie walks over to a table with various things on it.

"Hmmm, what to use first. The tazer? The whip? The razor blades and alcohol? The crowbar? Oh wait, I know! Hehehe...a hot fire iron." Josie said picking up a fireplace tool.

She places the object in the open flame of a flamethrower, and waits for it to glow red in intense heat. When it's done heating up, Josie slowly creeps towards Qrow giggling maniacally.

"Get back, you psycho! GET BACK!!!" Qrow begged.

Agonizing screams fill the basement as the torture begins. Back on the streets, the atleasian soldiers are still in search of the missing huntsman.

"Where the h*ll is he?!" Clover shouted frustrated.

"I called team RWBY and Penny to help us look for him." Winter said putting her scroll in her pocket.

"Winter, I'm scared." Clover said.

"Don't worry, we'll find our little bird. And soon he'll be safe in our arms." Winter assured, hugging him.

She kisses his cheek before pulling away. They continue their search for another half hour before they get a call from Penny.

"I've located Mr. Branwen." Penny told them.

"Where?!" replied both Clover and Winter.

"In the basement of the home of miss Josie Krishnan. Her and these two men were hurting Mr. Branwen, so I busted in and stopped them. They are now in custody, and I am bringing Mr. Branwen to Atlas to have his several severe injuries treated." Penny explained.

"We're on our way." Winter said already running towards Atlas with Clover on her heels.

When they get there, they immediately go to the infirmary and see Penny, Ruby, and Yang standing outside the room Qrow is in.

"What are his injuries? Is he going to be okay?" Clover asked the robot-girl frantically.

"Well, miss Krishnan burned him, tased him, whipped him, cutted him, and beated him. It was awful, he was covered in various marks, and he was bloody and barely conscious when I got to him." Penny answered.

"We haven't heard anything about his condition yet, the doctors are still working on him." Yang said.

While waiting to hear from the doctor, Winter and Clover sit by each other and hold hands. Then the doctor comes out and tells them that Qrow is in stable condition. They go in, along with Ruby and Yang, and sit by Qrow's bed.

"He looks...awful." Ruby said looking at all the bandages that covered most of her uncle.

"When do you think he'll wake up?" Yang asked putting an arm around her sister.

"The doctor said that he should wake up tomorrow." Clover answered gently holding Qrow's hand.

The more she saw how injured and weak Qrow was, the angrier Winter got.

"I need to go take care of something." Winter said standing up, clenching her fists.

"Winter, where are you going?" Clover asked grabbing her wrist.

"I'm gonna beat the sh*t out of that b**ch who did this to our little bird!" Winter replied angrily.

"Winter, I want to get payback as much as you do. But we have to stay calm and be here for Qrow. He's gonna need us to help him recover." Clover said.

"But she could've killed him! She has to receive justice for what she's done!" Winter argued.

"Please, Winter. She's in jail. Isn't that justice enough?" replied Clover.

"NO! It's not enough! She needs to have her face bashed in and her limbs ripped off!!" Winter yelled.

"Would you two stop yelling, my head is pounding." Qrow grumbled suddenly.

Winter and Clover turn towards him and see that he's mostly awake. They instantly hug Qrow, relieved that he's okay. Then they let go and give Ruby and Yang a turn to hug Qrow.

"How did I get here?" Qrow asked weakly.

"Penny found you and rescued you." answered Ruby.

"Remind me to thank her later." Qrow said.

"We're sorry that we couldn't find you." Clover apologized, gesturing to him and Winter.

"It's alright, Cloves. I know you guys tried; that, I appreciate." replied Qrow grabbing Clover's hand in a weak grasp.

"Ruby and I are gonna head out and let you get some rest." Yang said.

The sisters wave goodbye before leaving the room.

"Do you need anything?" Winter asked gently stroking Qrow's head.

"Just you two." Qrow answered.

Smiling, Winter and Clover lay on either side of the bed and hold Qrow. They both kiss him on the cheek and then nuzzle their faces into his hair. It took Qrow two weeks to recover, and through it all his boyfriend and girlfriend never left his side.