Fair Game: Fever Dreams pt.2

Requested by: Furby_the_demon____

Yesterday, Qrow fell ill with a terrible flu. His boyfriend, Clover is taking care of him. Right now, Clover is taking Qrow's temperature.

"*sigh* 102.7....same as this morning." Clover said disappointed that Qrow's fever didn't go down.

He give his boyfriend medicine, places a cold cloth on his head, then kisses his cheek.

"Don't kiss me, I'm too gross. I'm all sweaty, my nose keeps running, and I keep coughing up stuff. Why would anyone wanna kiss that?" Qrow whined.

"Cause we're in a relationship. And when you're in a relationship, you love each other even when one of you is gross. I mean why else would the phrase "In Sickness and In Health" be in wedding vows?" Clover replied holding Qrow's hand.

"Uhg, I'm way too tired for this cheesiness." Qrow grumbled turning on his side, back facing his boyfriend.

"Hey, I need to go to the store to get things to make soup tonight. Will you be okay here by yourself for about twenty or thirty minutes?" Clover asked.

"Yeah, I'll be fine, babe. I'm about to fall asleep anyway." Qrow answered sleepily.

"Okay, bye, honey, I'll be right back." Clover told him.

He lifts Qrow's hand to his lips and gives it a gentle kiss. Qrow falls fast asleep just as Clover is walking out the door.

Qrow was all alone in the woods. There were no people or animals and it was dead silent. Then out of nowhere a giant raven looms over him. The raven then began to talk. What was disturbing was that the raven had Raven's voice. It kept saying every negative thing Qrow has ever thought about himself.

"Please, just shut up and leave me alone!" Qrow cried out, covering his ears to block out the raven.

"Awww, did I hurt your feelings?" the raven mocked.

"You know what you deserve, you pathetic waste of a human being? You deserve to...DIE!" it said before screeching loudly in Qrow's face.

Qrow runs away from the raven, who knocks down several trees as it chases after him.

"Stay away from me!" Qrow shouted.

The huntsman trips over a tree root and tumbles down a hill. Before Qrow could stand back up, the raven pins him down. Then the raven begins to literally tear Qrow to pieces. It's talons slices into his flesh and rips his limbs off. And all Qrow could do was scream in pure agony. Lastly, the raven uses it's beak to impale Qrow's chest.

With a strangled cry, Qrow wakes up drenched in sweat and barely able to breathe. Once he catches his breath, he looks around for Clover. Qrow is in such a state of delirium that he had forgotten that Clover was at the store and thought he had simply left while he was sleeping.

"I...I-I need to...find h-him." Qrow mumbled weakly.

He drags himself out of bed and stumbles to the door. As Qrow feverishly wanders the halls, his vision blurred and swirled with each agonizing step. When he sees a blurry red dot, he's immediately drawn to it. A few feet away from the blurry red figure, Qrow's legs give out and his face hits the floor. Then he hears a voice, but he couldn't focus on what the voice was saying. Though he could tell that the voice sounded frightened, like whoever it belonged to was scared. Next Qrow felt himself being turned onto his back and his head being placed into someone's lap.

"Where's C-Clover....I....I want him....w-where is he?" Qrow cried his voice barely above a whisper.

He heard the voice again and felt a soft gentle hand caress his cheek. The coolness of the hand felt so good against his skin, so he leans into it. Before he completely slipped into the darkness, Qrow heard a bunch of loud and quick footsteps approach him. The next time Qrow wakes up, he's in a hospital bed hooked up to an iv.

"Qrow, honey, I'm so glad you're awake." Clover said.

When Qrow caught sight of Clover, he nearly cried. He reaches out for him, grabs his shirt and pulls him into a weak hug.

"I'm so sorry, I never should have left you alone. You passed out in the hall with a fever of 105.1 right in front of Ruby. If she wasn't there, who knows what could've happened. Can you ever forgive me?" Clover rambled burying his face into Qrow's shoulder.

"Don't blame yourself. I was the one who said I'd be fine on my own. And I should've just called you after waking up from that nightmare instead of getting out of bed to try and find you." Qrow replied.

"What was it about?" Clover asked.

Qrow tells his boyfriend the details of the dream he had.

"I'm sorry you keep having such terrible dreams." Clover said petting Qrow's head.

"Hey, is Ruby okay? I didn't scare her, did I?" Qrow asked.

"Yeah, she was a little scared. Do you want me to go get her so that you can tell her you're okay now?" replied Clover.

"Maybe later, I'm tired and I just want to sleep." Qrow said yawning.

"Okay, honey. I'll be here...I'm not leaving your side." Clover said grabbing Qrow's hand and lacing their fingers together.

Qrow remained in that hospital bed until he was fully recovered.

A/N: I saw this pic on Facebook and it instantly made me think of Qrow and Raven for some reason, LOL.