Fair Game: Qrow Done F'd Up

Qrow has a huge crush on his new friend, Clover. But because of his insecurities, he would never admit it. So, he starts doing things like leaving anonymous gifts for him. Stuff like love letters and flowers.

"I can't believe I'm doing this. This is so f**king childish." Qrow says to himself.

Today, he made brownies for Clover. He leaves them where the Ace Op can find them in the locker room, with a secret admirer note, and leaves before he's seen by anyone. Then, Qrow goes to his room and waits to hear from Clover; cause he usually tells the huntsman all about the things he receives from his secret admirer. Two hours later, and...no Clover.

"Probably hasn't seen them yet." Qrow mumbles.

Bored, Qrow leaves and heads to the locker room to what everyone's up to. When he gets there, everyone looks a little stressed, the brownies are in the trash, and Clover is nowhere to be seen.

"What's going on? Where's Clover?" Qrow asked.

"Clover's in the infirmary." replied Hariet.

"What?! What happened?" asked Qrow.

"He had an allergic reaction to a brownie his secret admirer made him." answered Ruby.

"Yeah, one minute he's eating a brownie; the next, his face gets all red and blotchy, then his face and neck swells up like a balloon and he's gasping like a fish out of water." Yang explains.

"What the h*ll is he allergic to?" Qrow asked nervously.

"nuts of all kind. But the weird thing is, I didn't see any nuts in the brownies at all, so a sample was sent to the lab to see what he reacted to." Marrow replied.

The color drains from the man's face. He had used peanut oil to make them instead of vegetable oil cause he couldn't find the d*mn vegetable oil.

"Oh sh*t, I killed him!" Qrow mentally screamed.

He runs out of the room and books it to the infirmary.

"Please be okay, please be okay, please be okay." Qrow said freaking out.

Seeing the young man laying in bed with an oxygen mask, a slightly puffy face and neck, and bright red hives everywhere made Qrow feel absolutely horrible with guilt. He in the chair next to the bed and waits for his friend to wake up. A few minutes later, Clover wakes up and sees Qrow next to him.

"Hey." Clover said smiling; his voice sounding rough and raspy.

"Are you okay?" asked Qrow.

"I'll live." replied Clover.

"I thought your semblance prevented this sort of thing." said Qrow.

"I'm lucky, not invincible." Clover chuckled.

The chuckling turned into coughing.

"Sorry about that....hey, why do you look so upset?" Clover asked noticing Qrow's guilt ridden expression.

"Well....I....ummm...Clover, I have to tell you something...." Qrow began.

"You're my secret admirer." Clover finished.

Qrow blushes folding his arms, then nods.

"I-I didn't know you were allergic to nuts. I'm really really sorry." Qrow said covering his face in shame.

"Hey, it's okay...it was an honest mistake, I still very much appreciated the gesture." Clover said.

"How did you figure out it was me?" Qrow asked Clover.

"Oh come on, you were so obvious. Adorably obvious." answered Clover.

He holds out his hand, of which Qrow gladly takes. Now the two are holding hands.

"Sooo, you like me...and I like you. What do you think we should do about that?" asked Clover flirtatiously.

"Haha....D-Do you wanna go out sometime?" Qrow asked scooting closer.

"Yes, I would like that." Clover winked.

Once Clover was well enough, him and Qrow went out on a date.