Camping!

Qrow's POV
Guess who's the chaperone for the Beacon Team Leader Camping Trip....me and Winter. Boy is this gonna be fun. I'm gonna try to convince Winter to share a tent with me. Later me, Winter, Ruby, Jaune, Coco, and Cardin were sitting around the campfire. Ruby was trying to show everyone how many marshmallows she could fit in her mouth. With the kids distracted by my niece's silliness, I made my move.

"Hey, Ice Queen, want to go to my tent and......(inappropriate suggestion)." I whispered in her ear.

"Seriously, Qrow? That is inappropriate and unorthodox, especially among the presence of children." she whispered back harshly.

"Aww, come on...please." I pleaded.

"I don't want to right now." Winter said.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because....your niece's display of foolishness has.....somehow peaked my curiosity. I want to see how far she takes this....right now she's  currently has 40 marshmallows in her mouth." explained Winter.

We both watch as Ruby sticks more marshmallows in her mouth.

41...42...43...44...45...46...47...48....oh my God she's nearing 50.

49...50! Now Ruby is coughing and gagging on marshmallows; Jaune and Coco are freaking out while Cardin points and laughs. Ruby spits out all of the marshmallows and gasps.

"Ruby! You okay?" asked Jaune nervous.

Ruby holds up her thumb, Jaune sighs and relaxes out of relief. Then.....Jaune pulls out.....a.....guitar!

"Hey, does anyone want to hear this awesome camp song I heard of?" he asked everyone.

"On second thought.....Qrow....lets go to your tent.....now!" Winter whispered to me.

I agreed with her...there was now way on God's green earth I'm gonna sit through...a camp song.

"There's a place I know that's tucked away,
A place where you and I can stay;
Where we can go to laugh and play,
Have adventures everyday!
I know it sounds hard to believe,
But guys and gals it's true...." Jaune sang as we made our escape.

Me and Winter spent the rest of the night doing a load of inappropriate things....hehe.

BONUS😄

A cute picture!!!!!!