Fair Game: A Much Needed Vacation

A/N: Sequel to "Nightmares Are The Worst".

Requested by: Furby_the_demon____

Because of some major stress Clover's been going through, Qrow decides to take him on a vacation to Patch. On their first morning in Patch, Qrow wakes up early to make Clover breakfast in bed.

"Awww, honey. You didn't have to do this." Clover said smiling.

"Yes I do. I'm gonna pamper the sh*t out of you and you're gonna like it." Qrow replied.

He caresses one cheek then kisses the other. Clover sighs blissfully at Qrow's gentle touch. After breakfast, Qrow and Clover went for a quiet walk, then they go back and play some video games.

"Ha! I win!" Clover cheered.

"What the h*ll? You've never even played that game before." Qrow said.

"Beginners luck, I guess." Clover chuckled.

"Seriously?" Qrow laughed.

He gets off the couch and goes into the kitchen to make lunch. When they were done eating, they cuddled on the couch watching a movie. Suddenly, Clover starts kissing Qrow's neck...making him giggle a bit.

"Whatcha doin' Clover?" Qrow asked giggling.

"Kissing my handsome and sweet boyfriend." Clover answered.

"Well, stop. I'm the one who's supposed to be pampering you." Qrow said pushing Clover back.

He climbs on top of him and straddles his lap.

"Now, sit still and let me take care of you." Qrow whispered, his lips lightly brushing against Clover's jaw.

"Okay, hun." Clover said grabbing onto Qrow's hips.

Qrow trails kisses all over Clover's face and neck. Then they lock lips and make out.

"H-hey! Did you just pinch my butt?" Qrow asked, face turning red.

"Yyyep." Clover replied with a goofy grin.

"Ohhh, so you wanna play that game, huh?" Qrow asked with a smirk.

Qrow starts tickling Clover on his sides right under his ribs.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, QROW STOOOOP!" Clover laughed.

As Qrow's boyfriend squirmed and laughed hysterically under his tickle attack, he starts kissing his neck again.

"OH C-COME...HAHAHA...ON! KI-I-ISSING ME AND TI...HAHAHAHA...TICKLING ME!?! THAT'S...HEHEHAHAHA...N-NOT...HAHAHA...NOT FAIR!!!" laughed Clover.

In retaliation, Clover tickles Qrow's sides, causing him to laugh into the crook of his neck. Clover loved Qrow's laugh, it was one of his favorite things to hear...among other sounds that come from his boyfriend.

"HAHAHAHA, STOOOOOP!" Qrow laughed.

"I'll stop when you stop!" Clover replied.

The two tickled each other until they couldn't breathe. They flop down on the couch, laughter dying down and breathing heavily.

"I love you, babe." Qrow said snuggling against Clover.

"I love you too." Clover said, grabbing Qrow's chin and kissing his lips.

For the rest of their vacation, Clover and Qrow did all sorts fun and relaxing things.