Fair Game: You Look Good In A Cape

Requested by: Furby_the_demon____

Clover and Qrow came home after a long day of fighting Grimm.

"I'm gonna go get a bath." Qrow told Clover, kissing him on the cheek.

He takes off his cape and throws it on the bed, then goes into the bathroom. Seeing the tattered red cloth just sitting there, Clover couldn't resist the temptation. Once he heard the bathwater start to run, he grabs the cape and puts it on.

"Huh, I look pretty good in this." Clover said looking at himself in the standing mirror.

The Ace Op runs his fingers through his hair and does all sorts of dorky poses in front of the mirror. Then, he starts to imitate his boyfriend.

"Look at me, I'm Qrow. I'm all handsome and sexy, but also really cute and adorable. Especially when I turn into a cute little bird." Clover said making his voice rough and husky like Qrow's.

"Babe....what are you doing?" Qrow asked suddenly.

Clover freezes, face turning red. He turns around and sees Qrow standing in the doorway of the bathroom with a towel around his waist.

"Uuuummm.....nothing." Clover said blushing so much, his ears are red.

"Are you playing around with my cape?" Qrow chuckled.

"Just a little." Clover replied, giggling.

Qrow laughs then walks up to his boyfriend.

"And you say I'm the adorable one." Qrow laughed, hugging Clover.

"You look good in that by the way. Maybe we should get you a cape." he said walking over to the dresser and grabbing some pajamas.

"Nah, I'm good. Capes are more your thing than mine." Clover said taking the cape off.

After Qrow got dressed, him and Clover snuggled on the bed, watching videos on a tablet.

"You're adorable. My cute little dork." Qrow told Clover.

"You're adorable too. My cute little bird." Clover replied kissing his boyfriend.

The two spent the rest of the afternoon snuggled in bed.