It's a.....a bruise.

Winter and Qrow walk down the halls with their hands intertwined. They just got out of a boring meeting.

"Uuuhhg! I thought that would never end. Seriously, if that went any longer, I would have taken Nora's hammer and bashed my own head in." groaned Qrow.

"I agree, that was quite long and...strenuous." said Winter.

"Yooou....wanna make out?" Qrow asked.

Winter stopped to think on it for a minute.

"Hmm...okay." she answered.

They briskly walk down the hall to look for a secret place to make out. They come upon a hall closet; but when they opened the door, they discovered that it was....occupied. Blake and Yang were already in the process of a make out session in that closet.

"Gahhhh! Uncle Qroooowww!" Yang yelled embarrassed.

"Seems like Winter hasn't taught you how to knock yet." Blake said to Qrow before slamming the door shut.

"Lets get out of here.....ASAP." said Qrow.

Him and Winter run to the other end of the academy as quickly as possible.

"I hope seeing your niece in that.....situation didn't spoil your mood." said Winter.

"Nah, I'll be fine...just give me a minute to get the image out of my head." replied Qrow.

They later found another closet. To make sure they don't make the same mistake twice, they knock on the door. No answer. They enter the closet and spend the next several minutes (almost a half hour) in an intense make out session.

When they were done, they exited the closet, straightened themselves up, and headed elsewhere. As they were walking, they come across Ruby.

"Heeyy, Uncle Qrow!" Ruby said cheerfully.

"Hey there, pip-squeak." said Qrow.

Ruby now has a confused and inquisitive look on her face as she stares at Qrow and Winter.

"What's with the face, kid?" asked Qrow.

"What are those purple marks on you guy's necks?" asked Ruby.

Qrow stares wide-eyed at his innocently naive niece. He panicked not knowing what to say that won't ruin her precious innocence.

"Its a....a...uh.....a bruise! Its a bruise." he said.

Winter nodded in agreement, grinning widely.

"Oh, okay. You two have gotta stop with the whole I'm better than you sparring fights." said Ruby.

"Yeah, you're right. We'll work on that." said Qrow nervously.

Winter suddenly pulls out her scroll and looks at it. (Though there was nothing on screen).

"Oh, look its a message from...Goodwitch...she needs to have a word with us...r-right now." she said improvisingly.

Winter grabs Qrow's hand and runs off.

"Well, see you guys later!" Ruby called out to them.

Ruby then skips down the hall joyfully while humming BMBLB. Once Qrow and Winter were out of earshot of Ruby, they both sigh deeply with relief.