Fair Game: A Blessing In Disguise

The moment the sun rises is the moment Clover opens his eyes. His boyfriend, Qrow was still asleep in his arms, his back to his chest. With a lazy smile, Clover presses feather light kisses to the back of Qrow's neck. Qrow lets out a quiet little hum of pleasure, then shifts and meets his lips to Clover's. They have a little early morning make out session before Clover gets up out of bed...much to Qrow's disappointment.

"Noooo, come back to bed." Qrow groaned.

"Sorry, hun, we both have to attend a meeting with the general, so get up." Clover replied patting Qrow's leg.

"Nope. Not today." Qrow said hiding under the covers.

Clover chuckles and shakes his head. Qrow is not a morning person, if he could he would stay in bed until almost noon some days. 

"Come on, Qrow, this meeting's important." Clover said grabbing the covers.

He pulls but Qrow pulls back, so it turns into a tug-of-war. 

"Okay, what's it gonna take for you to get out of this bed?" Clover asked.

"...shower sex?" Qrow replied poking just his head out from the covers.

Then he smirks and wiggles his eyebrows, causing his boyfriend to blush and hide his face behind his hand.

"Y-you're a brat." Clover giggled.

"Yeah...but I'm your brat." Qrow said.

And with that, Clover throws the covers off of Qrow and picks him up then carries him into the bathroom. They did, indeed, have sex in the shower like Qrow wanted. After getting dressed, they head towards the general's office. Along the way, Clover notices that Qrow was frowning uncomfortably at his left arm as he rubbed it and flexed his fingers periodically.

"You okay, hun?" Clover asked him.

"Dunno, my arm feels kinda numb and tingly." Qrow told his boyfriend.

"It probably just fell asleep, don't worry too much about it." Clover assured him, rubbing his shoulder.

"Okay...y-yeah...it's probably nothing." Qrow agreed.

The two enter the general's office and stand with the other Ace Ops. The meeting started off pretty okay, but it somehow turned into a heated argument between Qrow and Ironwood, which turned into a full blown screaming match. The Ace Ops stood awkwardly to the side, not wanting to intervene, but also prepared to do so if the argument turned physical. The two were screaming at each other so much that their faces began to turn red.

"YOU KNOW WHAT, JAMES, YOU'RE A FU--" Qrow shouted, stopping mid sentence when he felt an extremely intense pain explode in his chest, knocking the breath out of him.

"Well? Finish your sentence, Qrow, I'd love to hear what ever childish insult you have to say." Ironwood replied, not paying attention to the way Qrow clutched at his chest.

With a pained yelp, Qrow falls to his knees, his chest feeling like it was both on fire and being smashed with a hammer...and his left arm going completely numb and limp. Ironwood's anger is replaced with concern when he sees Qrow suddenly collapse to his knees.

"Qrow? What's wrong?" Ironwood asked.

"Honey?!" Clover said running up and kneeling next to his boyfriend.

"Qrow, honey, tell me what's wrong." he said placing a hand on his back.

"M-my chest....hurts...bad...can't breathe....c-can't feel my arm." Qrow gasped, tears of pain in his eyes.