Fair Game: Sparring Match

Qrow sits and watches team RWBY spar with each other, Ruby and Weiss vs Blake and Yang. Their fighting styles and teamwork were very impressive.

"Who do you think will win? My money's on little red and ice queen." Clover suddenly said from behind Qrow.

His sudden appearance startles Qrow a bit, making him jump. Clover sits next to him, laughing.

"Seriously though, those kids are really good at what they do. You taught them well." Clover said.

"Ahh, it wasn't all me. They had training from other people more impressive than me." Qrow said rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

"Aw come on, don't be like that. You're a great huntsman. Heck, other than your niece, I've never seen anyone successfully wield a giant scythe. You're one of a kind, Qrow." replied Clover putting his hand on Qrow's shoulder.

Qrow turns away, blushing furiously with a small smile.

"Th-thanks." Qrow said regaining his composure.

"Hey, do you want to spar after they're done?" Clover asked.

"Sure, why not." shrugged Qrow.

When team RWBY were done, Qrow and Clover take the training room. Because of their semblances, they cancelled each other out, and their sparring match took forever and ended in a draw. They go to Clover's room to rest and hang out.

"I would've never have imagined our sparring match would end up like that." Clover chuckled.

He hands Qrow a bottle of water. The two sit on the small couch in Clover's room.

"Yeah, the outcome surprised me a bit too." Qrow said.

"So...you and Winter seem, um, kinda close....are you two...a thing? Sorry if that's too personal." asked Clover.

Qrow's eyes widened in shock, he did not expect this kind of question.

"Umm, no, we're not. True I used to think she was kinda hot, but she mainly iritates me. She's a bit too strict and has a stick up her a**. We're really just friends." Qrow explained.

"Why did you ask?" he asked.

"Well...I just wanted to know if you were single or not." replied Clover blushing.

Seeing the guy he liked blush was a sweet sight for Qrow to see. He thought Clover's blush was adorable.

"If I'm not mistaken, I'm thinking that you asked that question to see if I was available for you to swoop in. Am I wrong?" Qrow said scooting closer to Clover.

Clover's blush becomes darker and he starts giggling and stuttering nervously. His confident smirky persona shatters leaving a shy and nervous one in its place.

"Y-yep." Clover said.

"Well, that's cool, cause I was wondering the same thing about you." Qrow said making his voice sound even more deep and gravelly.

Clover couldn't take it anymore, he pulls Qrow closer to him and kisses him. Qrow kisses back placing his hands on Clover's hips. The huntsman pushes the atleasian soldier down onto the couch and climbs on top of him. Their lips reconnect and they grab at each other's shirts. Qrow quickly unbuttons Clover's shirt and trails kisses down his neck to his chest.

"Ohhh, Qrow." Clover moaned.

Next, Qrow takes off his own shirt and tosses it aside. Then he reaches for Clover's belt.

"Want me to keep going?" Qrow asked.

"H*ll yes I do." Clover answered, giving his consent.

Having Clover's permission, Qrow takes off his belt then pulls down his pants. Then he does the same to himself, leaving both men in just their underwear. Qrow presses his chest to Clover's and kisses the man's neck. Just when things were getting good, Clover's scroll started to ring.

"Just ignore it." Qrow said.

"That's what I was gonna do." replied Clover.

But the ringing wouldn't stop, annoying both of them.

"Okay, answer it already!" Qrow groaned pressing his face into Clover's chest.

Grumbling, Clover grabs his scroll and answers it.

"What!?" Clover said harshly.

"Oh...s-sorry, sir....well, um, I can't, I'm busy at the moment....um, things....*sigh* fine. I'll be there in a minute." he said having a conversation with whoever called him.

"D*mn it, Ironwood!!" he growled after hanging up.

Clover throws his scroll down with a heavy sigh.

"Jimmy, wants his right hand man for something doesn't he?" Qrow asked.

"Yeah, he wants me to take Marrow, Ren, and Nora to clear out some Grimm in the mines." replied Clover wrapping his arms around Qrow's waist.

"Well, you better get going. Jimmy isn't really known for his patience." Qrow said giving Clover a little peck on the lips.

"Okay, but when I get back, we're finishing this." Clover said getting up and putting his clothes back on.

"I'll wait right here for you." Qrow winked.

Clover gives Qrow one last kiss before leaving for Ironwood's office.