Fair Game: Wedding

Requested by: Jenni_thewolffaunus

It was a beautiful, peaceful day; a perfect day for a wedding. Four months ago, Clover had proposed to Qrow...with the help of Ruby and Yang of course. Right now, Qrow is getting ready, but he's extremely nervous. He looks at himself in the mirror and sees just how pale he is. His hands shake so much that he struggles to pin his boutonniere to his suit. The huntsman runs his hand over his face taking deep breaths.

"Uncle Qrow?" said Ruby from behind.

He turns around and sees his niece in a red dress and a rose flower crown. She has a bit of a worried look on her face.

"Uncle Qrow, are you okay? You look like you're about to pass out." Ruby asked.

"I-I am a little...light headed." Qrow replied.

Ruby takes his hand and guides him to a chair. After he sits down, she goes to get him some water.

"Here, drink this, it'll help." Ruby said handing her uncle a cup of water.

He takes a couple slow sips, then sets the cup down on the coffee table next to him. The young girl sits on her knees and takes hold of her uncle's hands.

"Are you nervous?" Ruby asked gently.

"Y-yeah." Qrow nodded.

"What is there to be nervous about? You're about to marry the man you love, surrounded by your family who loves you and wants the best for you." replied Ruby.

"I...I'm scared I'm gonna screw everything up. What if he realizes I'm not good enough for him and leaves me. The only other time I was in love...the one I loved was in love with someone else. I just don't want to end up alone." Qrow explained.

Ruby stands up and hugs Qrow tightly.

"That's a silly thing to think. You're never alone. You've always had me, Yang, and Dad. And now you have Weiss, Blake, Ren, Nora, Jaune, Penny, Oscar...and Clover. If Clover didn't love you, he wouldn't have asked you to marry him. We all love you, Uncle Qrow, we love you so much." Ruby told him.

She kisses his cheek, pins on his boutonniere, straightens his tie, and smoothes out the wrinkles on his shoulders.

"Now, come on, everyone's waiting for you." Ruby said smiling and holding out her hand.

Qrow takes his niece's small hand and walks with her to where everyone else is. Ruby sits with her team and Qrow joins Clover up in front.

"You look beautiful." Clover whispered holding Qrow's hands.

"So do you." replied Qrow, interlocking their fingers.

The ceremony went smoothly, it was simple, but perfect for Qrow and Clover. Who are now Mr. and Mr. Branwen-Ebi. After the reception, the newly weds go to a nice hotel and rent out the honeymoon suite. There they...consummated...their marriage.

"I love you." Clover sighed blissfully.

Qrow nuzzles into his husband's chest...then blushes at the thought of using the word husband. Clover places a kiss to Qrow's temple.

"Were you nervous before the ceremony?" Clover asked.

"Yeah, a little, but Ruby got through to me." Qrow answered, gently rubbing Clover's bare chest.

"I knew she would, that's why I sent her to go get you." Clover said carding his fingers through Qrow's dark locks.

Next, Qrow captures Clover in a long and passionate kiss. The two hold and kiss each other all night long.