Fair Game: Sick and Stubborn

All day, Qrow had a killer migraine, but being the incredibly stubborn man that he is, he down played it and said it was, "nothing". The only person he had trouble convincing he was okay was his boyfriend, Clover.

"Are you sure you're okay? You look like you're in pain." Clover asked concerned.

"Babe, I'm fine. Quit worrying about me." Qrow replied bitterly.

"Okay, now I know you're not okay, cause you're extra grumpy." Clover said folding his arms.

Qrow groans and grumbles while shutting his eyes tightly. All this talking isn't helping his migraine at all. And now he was developing chills that caused goosebumps on his skin and his teeth to chatter. He opens his eyes when he feels a hand on his back, he also noticed that he was inadvertently holding his head.

"Qrow, honey, please. Tell me what's wrong." Clover said.

"*sigh* My head hurts, I have a migraine." Qrow said with a slight whimper.

"Why didn't you just say so, Qrow? Have you had this migraine all day? And if so, why didn't you just rest?" Clover asked.

"I dunno." Qrow shrugged.

Sighing, Clover kisses Qrow's forehead, then pulls back with a concerned frown.

"What?" Qrow asked confused.

Clover presses his palm to Qrow's forehead, then cups his cheek.

"Qrow, you're warm. I don't think this is a regular migraine, I think you might be getting sick." Clover told him.

"Uuhhg! Of course I am...just my freaking luck." Qrow groaned.

"Come on, hun, I'm taking you to your room. You need to lay down and rest." Clover said holding Qrow's hand.

"Oh alright, I'll rest. Only because I know you won't stop until I do." Qrow replied.

Qrow and Clover go to Qrow's room where Qrow lays down on the bed and gets under the covers.

"Do you need anything?" Clover asked his boyfriend.

"Turn off the lights, please...it's making my head really hurt." Qrow mumbled cover his head with the blanket.

Clover turns off the lights, then heads towards the door.

"Clover..." Qrow said before Clover turned the doorknob.

"Yes, honey?" Clover replied.

"Please stay and rub my head." Qrow pleaded, his scruffy black hair and red eyes poking out from the blanket.

Gushing at how cute his boyfriend is, Clover walks over to Qrow's bed and sits on the edge. Next, he gently rubs his fingers into the huntsman's scalp...causing an almost purr-like sigh to come out. Clover remains at Qrow's side, even after Qrow had fallen into a deep sleep.