Fair Game: Meet The Parents

A/N: In this I based Clover's parents off of Wonder Woman and Steve Trevor.

Qrow, Ruby, and Yang just got back from a mission and were given the rest of the day off. So, the huntsman went to go find his boyfriend. He finds the Ace Op in the cafeteria talking to an older man and woman. The man was about Qrow's height and looked like an old man version of Clover...with glasses. And the woman, who was obviously well over 7 feet tall, Qrow immediately recognized as legendary huntress, Joanna the wondrous huntress, leader of team JSTC(justice). She was the role model of every huntress his age. Clover noticed Qrow and waved him over.

"Hey, how was the mission?" Clover asked hugging his boyfriend.

"Good." replied Qrow.

"Qrow, I want you to meet my parents." Clover said gesturing to the older couple.

Qrow is now really nervous, he's never done the "meeting the parents" thing before, all his other relationships never got to that point.

"This is my father, Trevor Ebi. He's known as the best pilot the Atlas Military has ever had. And this is my mother..." Clover said introducing his parents.

"Joanna Ebi. AKA Joanna the wondrous huntress. One of the strongest huntresses to ever graduate from Haven Academy." Qrow finished for him.

"How come you never told me your mom was a famous huntress?" he asked Clover.

"I guess that's on me, I told him not to mention it too often so he could carve out his own path as a huntsman." Joanna said.

"Well, it's nice to meet you two." Qrow said shaking hands with Trevor.

He goes to shake Joanna's hand, but she just looks at him and laughs.

"Haha, sweetie, I don't do handshakes." Joanna chuckled.

She captures Qrow in a bone crushing bear hug that lifts him completely off the ground. He could've sworn he heard his spine cracking.

"Mom, don't break my boyfriend in half." Clover laughed.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart, you know I'm a hugger!" Joanna replied letting go of Qrow.

The four of them sat at a table and talked.

"I know I've seen you somewhere before, but I can't quite put my finger on it." Joanna said to Qrow.

"Did you ever go to Beacon Academy?" she asked him.

"Yeah...I was on team STRQ." Qrow replied.

"Yes! Team STRQ! Now I remember!" Joanna said, rather loudly.

"Mom, you met his old team before?" Clover said.

"Yeah, it was a long time ago, you were only five at the time, so I don't really expect you to remember. I was at Beacon because I was a guest lecturer in one of the classes. After the lecture, I ran into some first year students, team STRQ. I talked with them for a bit, well the shorter girl and the blonde boy, the other two didn't talk much, they were shy. Then, when I turned around, Clover, who I had brought with me, had wandered off. So, team STRQ helps me look for him. We tracked him to the emerald forrest, where he was surrounded by Grimm. And that's when team STRQ showed me their amazing talent and skill. And just as the last Grimm lunges for poor little Clover, a certain dark-haired boy jumps in front of him, shielding him with his body, and then BAM! a tree falls on the Grimm. Then the boy picks Clover up and hands him to me. And the whole way home, Clover would not stop talking about the cute dark-haired boy with the scythe. Ya know, it was that day that Clover decided that he wanted to be a huntsman." Joanna said telling the story very animatedly.

"That's quite the crazy coincidence that you two met so long ago and don't even remember it." Trevor commented.

"Hearing that Clover was five when I was seventeen really makes me feel like a dirty old man." Qrow chuckled rubbing the back of his neck.

"Hey! Don't call yourself old, cause if you're old that means I'm old." Joanna playfully scolded him.

Everyone shares a laugh then talk some more.

"It was nice getting to know you, Qrow." Trevor said.

"I agree, Mr. and Mrs. Ebi." replied Qrow.

"Stop right there! You're family now, call him Trevor and me Joanna...or JoJo...or Mom." Joanna told Qrow.

"I think I'll call you Joanna." Qrow said smiling.

"Good." Joanna grinned.

"Well, goodbye, baby. Mommy loves you." she said kissing Clover's forehead.

After Clover's parents left, him and Qrow went to his room.

"You're parents are really nice. Your mom is very bright and peppy, her and Ruby would get along very well." Qrow said sitting on the bed.

"Yeah, and I knew they would like you." Clover replied sitting next to him, wrapping his arms around his shoulders.

Clover leans in and gently kisses his boyfriend. Qrow puts his hands on Clover's hips and kisses back.

"So...you thought I was cute back then?" Qrow asked with a cheeky grin.

"Yep, I guess I did." answered Clover.

"Am I still cute?" Qrow said slipping his hands underneath Clover's shirt.

"Always." Clover giggled.

Clover and Qrow make out on the bed, the Ace Op straddling the huntsman's lap.