Fair Game: Father/Son/Son-In-Law Camping Trip

Clover, Qrow, and Trevor were packing up for a weekend camping trip.

"You boys have fun...and stay out of trouble." Joanna said.

"We'll try, Mom." replied Clover.

Joanna hugs her son then kisses his forehead. Next she kisses her husband, and after that, she wraps Qrow in a big hug and kisses his cheek. The three men say their goodbyes then leave. They go out into the woods and set up camp near a pond. Trevor and Clover put up the tents, while Qrow makes a campfire.

"You almost done with that fire, honey?" Clover asked Qrow.

"Yep." replied Qrow, getting the fire started.

"Now that everything's set up, what do we do first?" he asked.

"Well, there's a pond over there, let's go do some fishing." Trevor said.

"I've never really done that before." Qrow said.

"Don't worry, I'll show you." Clover said grabbing Qrow's hand and pulling him towards the pond.

At first Qrow had a bit of trouble getting the hang of it, but with the guidance of his boyfriend and his father, he was able to get it.

"Ha! I caught the most fish, I win!" Clover chuckled.

"Now now, son, it's not a competition." Trevor told his son.

"You only say that, because you lost." replied Clover.

"Oh, hush, the both of you. I only caught one stinkin fish!" Qrow grumbled.

"Aw, it's alright, honey. It was your first time, sometimes people don't catch anything the first time." Clover said wrapping his arms around Qrow's torso.

He kisses his boyfriend's cheek and then hugs him tightly. Later on that night, the three of them were sitting around the campfire, roasting marshmallows and making Smores.

"Honey! Stop eating all the marshmallows!" Clover laughed.

"Never!" replied Qrow, mouth full of marshmallows.

Clover snatches the bag of marshmallows away from Qrow and tosses it to his dad.

"Keep those away from him." Clover told his dad.

"Haha! Okay." Trevor nodded, laughing.

"Hey, Trevor, got any childhood stories about Clover?" Qrow asked.

"Well, there was this one time, when he was twelve..." Trevor began.

"Dad, NO! Not that one!" Clover begged.

"Yes! Tell it, tell it!" Qrow urged his boyfriend's dad.

Trevor then tells a story in which Clover was at school when someone spilled something all over his pants, and for the rest of the day he had to wear the only thing they had in the lost-and-found...a pair of neon pink shorts. By the end of the story, Qrow was practically rolling on the floor laughing. All while Clover sat with his arms folded, pouting, his face red with embarrassment.

"Okay! You can stop laughing now, honey!" Clover groaned.

"Aw, come on, it's funny!" laughed Qrow.

"It's not! It's embarrassing!" replied Clover.

"Don't feel so bad, son, I'm sure even Qrow has some embarrassing childhood stories too." Trevor said.

"Oh, he does." Clover replied smiling sinisterly.

"Ah, sh*t." Qrow sighed.

Clover tells his father the story where Qrow's brother-in-law, Tai, had tricked Qrow into wearing a girl's uniform on the first day of Beacon...skirt and all. Now it was Qrow's turn to be embarrassed while his boyfriend laughed at him. After everyone's laughter died down, they got ready to go to sleep. Trevor went into his tent, and Qrow and Clover went into their shared tent. Once he was sure his father was asleep, Clover rolls on top of Qrow and starts kissing him passionately.

"Babe...what are you doing?" Qrow giggled.

"Come on, Qrow, lets have some fun." Clover said slipping his hands underneath Qrow's shirt and lightly brushing his lips against Qrow's neck.

"But, Clover, babe, your dad is in the next tent over. He'll hear us." replied Qrow.

"He's asleep, so we'll just have to be quiet." Clover whispered into Qrow's ear.

"Oh okay." Qrow chuckled wrapping his arms around Clover's neck and kissing him.

The next day, they're all eating breakfast around the campfire.

"Oh, by the way...you boys weren't as quiet as you probably thought you were." Trevor told them.

Qrow and Clover's eyes widen and Clover nearly chokes on his food.

"W-what?" Clover asked, voice trembling.

"I heard you two...you guys were going at it like a couple of jackrabbits." replied Trevor, just casually drinking his coffee.

Clover and Qrow groan while hiding their face in their hands.

"I told you he was going to hear us!" Qrow said.

"Oh, shut up!" Clover replied.

"Hahaha. Don't be ashamed, that's what couples do. I remember this one time, Joanna and I...." Trevor said.

"Lalalalala! I can't hear you! I'm not listening!!" Clover shouted sticking his fingers in his ears.

"Yeah, please, stop!" Qrow groaned.

Trevor laughs at his son and son-in-law. While he laughs, Clover and Qrow silently wish the gods would strike them with a lightning bolt so they could escape from this highly embarrassing moment. For the rest of the trip, Qrow and Clover were hardly able to recover from their embarrassment. But Trevor had lots of fun...especially when he was poking fun at his son and son-in-law.