Fair Game: Waking Up Next To You

Clover's POV

I always wake up at what Qrow calls, the a**crack of dawn. I can't help it, it's part of my military training. I've learned early on in our relationship not to wake Qrow when I wake up...he's very cranky in the morning. So, when I wake up, I usually just lay there and look at the beauty that is my boyfriend. His dark eyelashes against his fair skin is absolutely beautiful to look at. I also enjoy the peaceful expression on his face, he's usually pretty gloomy and brooding, so it's a nice thing to see.

"Gods, I am so in love with this man." I whispered to myself.

"This man loves you too." Qrow mumbled, eyes still closed.

"I didn't wake you, did I?" I asked draping my arm over his waist.

"Nah, I woke on my own." yawned Qrow.

I pull Qrow closer to me then kiss him. He kisses me back, rubbing his hand up and down my thigh. I roll on top of Qrow, deepening our kiss. Our lips moved in rhythm with each other; me kissing him, and him kissing me.

"Mmmm...ahh...Clover!" Qrow moaned when I started kissing his neck.

"You wanna know what the best part of my morning is?" I asked brushing my lips against the skin behind Qrow's ear.

"What, Clover, what?" Qrow replied, clinging desperately to me.

I slip my hands underneath his shirt and kiss his collarbone...leaving marks.

"Oh come on, Clover, just tell me already!" Qrow groaned.

"Hehe, okay, okay. The best part of my morning is...waking up next to you. Having your warm body next to mine fills me with such...warmth and love." I told Qrow.

"Holy sh*t, you're so corny." laughed Qrow.

We go back to kissing each other, then one thing leads to another. First, clothing disappears; next, legs wrap around my waist; and then....stuff. Now, we're laying side by side, tangled in sheets and our skin glistening with sweat.

"I like waking up next to you, too. Thanks for not getting out of bed and starting your day without me." Qrow said snuggling into my side.

"Of course, honey, I'd never do anything without you." I replied wrapping an arm around him.

We stay in bed for another ten minutes before taking a shower together and getting dressed. Then we head out and go about our day together.