Fair Game: Qrow Is A Crow

Requested by: Furby_the_demon____

Clover was at his parents house visiting.

"When will Qrow get here?" Joanna asked.

"He just texted me, he said he's on his way." Clover replied.

"That's good. I love it when you boys visit." Joanna said smiling.

Then Clover walks over to the window and opens it.

"Why did you open the window, son?" Trevor asked.

"It's a little stuffy in here, so I thought I'd air out the room." Clover answered.

"Uhh...okay." Trevor said slightly confused.

Twenty minutes later, a black crow flies through the open window and lands on the coffee table.

"Ah man. Shoo bird, get outta here. You don't belong inside, you silly bird." Trevor said trying to shoo the bird away.

"Trevor don't shoo it away. It's adorable!" Joanna said crouching in front of the crow and petting it.

"JoJo! Don't pet it, you have no idea where it's been." Trevor said.

"Oh, nonsense. This bird is so cute and its feathers are so soft." Joanna replied.

All during this situation, Clover couldn't stop laughing.

"What are you laughing for?" Trevor asked him.

"No reason." Clover giggled.

The crow flies off of the coffee table and lands on Clover's shoulder.

"Oh. My. Gods! This is just too cute! Hold still, Clover, I gotta get a picture of this." Joanna said excitedly.

She quickly runs into the other room to get her scroll then comes back and takes several pictures of the crow sitting on her son's shoulder. Clover's laughter increase, as does Trevor's confusion.

"I've literally never been more confused than I am right now." Trevor sighed running a hand through his hair.

"Hahaha, honey, that's enough, turn back." Clover laughed.

The crow jumps off of Clover's shoulder and turns into a human standing next to Clover.

"Qrow!?" Trevor and Joanna said shocked.

"Yep, it's me." Qrow replied grinning.

"Wow, that's a really neat trick, sweetie." Joanna said hugging Qrow.

"So that's why Clover was laughing so hard." Trevor chuckled.

Now that the whole bird situation was resolved, the four of them have dinner.

A/N: Here's something short and cute for your entertainment.