Fair Game: It's A "Bruise" pt.2

Requested by: Furby_the_demon____

When Qrow got back from his mission with team RWBY, he heads straight to Clover's room.

"Hey, Qrow, how did the mission go?" Clover asked.

"Good...except, my nieces saw this." Qrow replied pointing to the mark on his collarbone.

"Oh! Um, sorry. I guess I got a little carried away, huh?" Clover said.

"Yeah, ya kinda did, but it's alright, I'm not mad or anything. I just got a little embarrassed...especially when Yang kept teasing me the entire mission." Qrow said.

"Also...James knows." he added.

"He does? How?" Clover asked.

"Cause we're terrible at keeping secrets apparently." Qrow answered.

"So...why don't we just stop keeping us a secret?" Clover said wrapping his arms around Qrow's waist.

"Are you sure?" Qrow asked.

"Yes. Qrow, I'm tired of sneaking around. I just want to be a real couple that goes out on dates and holds hands a lot." Clover replied holding Qrow close and nuzzling into the crook of his neck.

"I...I'm tired of sneaking around too." Qrow said hugging Clover.

The two share a tender kiss then head to the cafeteria for lunch. They sit next to each other, very closely.

"Hey, Uncle Qrow?" Yang said sitting at the table across from them.

"Yes?" Qrow replied.

"I gotta know...are you or are you not dating Clover?" Yang asked.

"Umm...yes." Qrow answered holding hands with Clover.

"Awesome! Ruby! Ruby, Uncle Qrow and Clover are dating!" Yang shouted across the cafeteria.

Then Ruby speeds over squealing happily and hugs Qrow and Clover.

"Yayyy! I knew you two would make a cute couple!" Ruby said.

Then Ruby's expression changes.

"Wait a minute...that bruise Uncle Qrow had...it wasn't a "bruise"...was it?" Ruby asked.

"Well, Rubes, a hickey is still technically a bruise, it's just a different kind of bruise." Yang said smirking.

"Yang!" Qrow growled face turning red.

"So, since I don't see any marks on Clover, I'm guessing he's...top?" Yang asked.

Now both Clover's and Qrow's faces were red.

"Yang! Leave them alone!" Ruby scolded her sister.

"You're asking questions that are none of your business!" she added.

Ruby grabs Yang's arm and drags her away from the table while apologizing a lot to her uncle and his boyfriend. When they were gone, Qrow rests his face on the table and groans into it.

"Kids. Are. Annoying!" Qrow groaned.

"It wasn't that bad." Clover said patting Qrow's head.

When they were done with lunch they went back to Clover's room to hang out and watch movies.

A/N: This was kinda short, but cute, so whatev.