Fair Game: Tortured Bird

Clover's POV

Qrow and I were on a mission that went south real quick. We were taken prisoner by the people we were supposed to take down. Right now, we were being held in two different rooms, which makes me worried for Qrow's safety, and I'm sure he's worried about me too. For hours I'm alone in a room, tied to a chair.

"Hello, Mr. Ebi, are you ready to have a little chat?" Kendall Lenox, the leader of this small organization, said as they walked in.

"You can do what ever you want, I'm not talking." I told them clenching my fists.

Kendall laughs, taking off their jacket and tying it around their waist. Then they set a walkie-talkie on the table in front of me.

"I'm gonna get you to talk, and it won't be because of anything I do to you." Kendall said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked them confused.

"Well, for about an hour now, my associates have been doing this to your pretty boyfriend." Kendall said turning on the walkie-talkie.

The second the device was turned on, Qrow's screams and cries of agony filled the room.

"Are you torturing him!?! STOP IT!!" I told them.

Kendall, with a devilish grin, just turns up the volume on the walkie-talkie and holds it close to my head. Qrow's screams made me wanna tear everyone who was hurting him apart. I try to break free of my restraints, but they were just too strong.

"Please...stop." I begged.

"Are you going to talk?" Kendall asked.

I didn't know what to say. I can't just give this person important military information that'll put several lives at risk, and I know for a fact that Qrow would tell me to not say a word; but I can't just let these people hurt my boyfriend.

"Guys, this dude is taking too long to answer me, take it up a notch." Kendall said into the walkie-talkie.

"No, don't!" I pleaded.

Then my ears were assaulted by the sound of my boyfriend's screams intensifying and mixing with pleading, desperate sobs. I hate hearing these sounds come from my darling little bird, all I want is for him to be safe in my arms.

"Alright, alright! I'll tell you anything you wanna know! Just, please, stop torturing him!" I said, not being able to handle Qrow's screaming any longer.

"Good boy." Kendall said patting my head.

They turn off the walkie-talkie then ask me a bunch of questions about Atlas military secrets, of which I regrettably answer. I had no choice, they were hurting the man I love. After the questioning, I was locked in a small cell. A few minutes later, I see two of Kendall's goons drag Qrow in by his arms. My eyes widened and I almost cried when I saw how bruised, bloodied, and beaten he was. Those two b*stards dragging him across the floor toss him in the cell I was in like he was a sack of potatoes. The only sounds Qrow was making now, were weak, raspy moans. I quickly get to Qrow's side and put his head in my lap. When I touched him, Qrow groaned, though it sounded more like a pained squeak.

"I got you, hun, I got you. I'm positive the others are looking for us, they'll find us and everything will be okay." I said, more to assure myself than Qrow, who is semiconscious and barely responsive.

As I ran my fingers through his hair, I pressed my forehead against his.

"Please stay with me, Qrow. Don't you dare die on me." I cried.

I held my beaten boyfriend in my arms, praying that someone, anyone, will come and save us. Two hours later, the rest of the Ace Ops and team RWBY came and saved us. Kendall and their associates were arrested and taken into custody, while Qrow was taken to the infirmary where his severe wounds and injuries were treated. I was right by his side the entire time. When he was strong enough, I moved him to our room for the remainder of his recovery. I had a hard time sleeping for a while; I couldn't get Qrow's screams out of my head, I kept hearing that awful sound over and over again in my dreams...well...nightmares.

"Babe, calm down, It's okay, I'm okay." Qrow told me after I woke up in a cold sweat gasping and crying for the fourth night in a row.

"I...I'm trying...w-why couldn't they have just tortured me instead?" I sobbed holding Qrow gently.

"They did, babe. By torturing me physically, they tortured you mentally." Qrow said kissing my head.

"I love you, I'm sorry I couldn't protect you." I yawned, exhausted from crying.

"I love you, too, and none of this was your fault." Qrow replied, also very tired.

It took Qrow a couple weeks to recover from the damage Kendall's men did to him. I wish I can just beat the living sh*t out of Kendall, they definitely deserve it for what they did to my baby bird.