Fair Game: Sticky Situation

Qrow's POV

I was cooking breakfast while Clover was taking a shower. I'm no five star chef, but I can make some pretty good pancakes. I think it's the cinnamon I put in the mix that makes everyone like it so much. Just as I'm setting the table, I hear the shower stop running.

"Qrow! Did you make pancakes?" Clover called out from the bathroom.

"Yeah! How'd you know?" I called back.

"I can smell the cinnamon from here!" Clover replied.

"Hurry up and get in here before they get cold!" I told him.

"Okay! Just let me brush my teeth, do my hair, and get dressed." Clover said.

While he's doing all that, I get the apple butter out of the fridge, cause Clover loves apple butter on his pancakes; especially mine, cause he says it makes it taste like apple pie.

"Umm...Honeyyy!" Clover called out, sounding nervous.

"What, babe?" I replied.

"Did you...put glue in my hair gel?" Clover asked.

"What? No? Why'd you ask?" I answered, confused.

"Oh, I don't know...maybe because of this." Clover said coming out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist and his hands stuck in his hair.

I couldn't help myself, I had to laugh. Though, I don't think my boyfriend appreciated it too much, seeing as he's now pouting adorably.

"It's not funny, Qrow!" Clover whined.

"Hahaha, it kinda is, babe." I laughed.

"Stop laughing and help me!!" Clover told me.

"Okay, okay, calm down, I'll help ya." I assured him, my laughter dying down.

"Before we do anything, let's get you into some pants." I said nudging him towards the bedroom.

"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea." Clover agreed.

After I help get Clover into some underwear and pants, he sits on the bed.

"Okay, babe, how stuck are you?" I asked him.

"Very stuck!" Clover answered.

"Hmm...let's try this..." I said grabbing Clover's hands and trying to pull them out of his hair.

"OW OW OW! QROW, STOP, OWWW!! STOP, YOU'RE GONNA RIP MY HAIR OUT OF MY SCALP!!" Clover shouted.

I try to pull my hands away, but...they were stuck now too.

"Oh, sh*t." I sighed.

"What?" Clover asked.

"My hands are stuck now." I told him.

"What!?!" Clover replied.

"Geeze, what kind of glue is this!?" I grumbled.

"I just wanna know who did this." Clover said.

"I think I might know who the culprit is...or rather, culprits." I said.

Clover and I shuffle out into the living room and head towards the door.

"Wait, I'm not going out there with our hands stuck to my head!" Clover said.

"Well, you have to, cause I'm going out there to find my nieces, they are obviously the ones who did this." I argued.

"But...how are we going to open the door?" Clover asked me.

"With my foot, of course." I replied lifting my leg and placing my foot on the doorknob.

It was difficult and tricky, but I was able to successfully open the door with my foot. The first people we run into when we exit our room are Ruby and Yang.

"Uhh, Uncle Qrow, Uncle Clover...what's going on here?" Ruby asked us.

"Oh, don't act so innocent, we know you did this!" I replied angrily.

"Did what?" Yang asked.

"You two put glue in my hair gel!" Clover said, annoyed.

"No...we didn't, but I wish we did, cause you look dumb...haha." Yang replied, before she started giggling.

"If you guys didn't do this...then who did?" I asked.

"IT WAS MEE-EEE!" Nora sang skipping past us down the hall.

"Please help us." Clover begged my nieces.

"Okay...Rubes, get the razor, we're gonna have to shave Clover's head to get their hands unstuck." Yang said.

"NO! NOT MY BEAUTIFUL HAIR!" Clover pleaded.

"Yeah, Yang, I agree. His hair is too beautiful to just shave off. Think of something else." I told my niece.

"How about hot water to loosen the glue." Ruby suggested.

"Yes, that idea is acceptable." Clover nodded.

So, Clover and I spend the morning with Clover's head in the kitchen sink, running hot water through his hair to loosen the glue, in order to free our hands. While we were doing that...my nieces unfortunately ate all the pancakes I made that morning...of which Clover was upset about all day; because I used the last of the pancake mix to make those pancakes. All day, my boyfriend sat on the couch with his arms folded across his chest, pouting and grumbling about the pancakes he didn't get to eat.