Fair Game: Fighting The Flames For You

A/N: This is based off a scene from She-Ra the Princesses of Power, Season 5 Episode 11, "Failsafe".

Requested by: FanficWriter808.

Team RWBY, JN_R, Oscar, Clover, and Qrow were making their way through an ancient temple.

"Woah, this place is...big." Ruby said.

"And creepy." Nora replied.

"Everyone be careful. This place could be full of potential danger." Clover told everyone.

Clover steps on a button on the floor and a wall of fire suddenly engulfs him.

"CLOVER!!" Qrow shouted jumping head first into the flames without hesitation.

A minute later, they fall out of the fire wall, Qrow on top of Clover.

"I'm okay, I'm okay!" Clover said propping himself up on his elbows.

"Did you...did you just jump into fire for me?" he asked his boyfriend.

"Of course I did, you idiot, I love you." Qrow replied sitting up.

"Awww, aren't you two adorable." Yang cooed.

"Shut up, Yang." Qrow grumbled.

"How did you two not get roasted?" Jaune asked.

Oscar walks up to the fire wall and puts his staff into it. When he pulls it out and it wasn't burned up, he sticks his hand into it.

"The fire's not real. It's an illusion." Oscar said.

"Well, lucky us, huh, Qrow?" Clover said with a smirk.

"Not the right time and place, babe." Qrow replied deadpanned.

"Sorry, hun." Clover said giving his boyfriend a light peck on the lips.

The two get to their feet, then the group follows Oscar through the fire wall, further into the temple. Now, everyone keeps a close eye out for any other boobytraps.

A/N: Sorry this was short, I didn't really know what to do with this to make it longer. Also, if you hadn't already, go check out my new RWBY story, "There's A Yin Where There's A Yang".