Fair Game: Poison Ivy pt.2

Requested by: Furby_the_demon____

Last week, Qrow and Clover had gotten poison ivy while in Patch. The way they got it was that they made out in a patch of the poisonous plant. Because of the hilarious way they got it, the couple were ruthlessly picked on for it. Especially when they got back to Atlas, where team RWBY had told everyone else all about it.

"Hahaha! You guys are so dumb! How did you not know you were rolling around in poison ivy?" Elm laughed.

"In my defense, I was raised in Atlas. The climate here is too cold for poison ivy." Clover replied.

"What's your excuse, Qrow?" Hariet asked.

"I....was too busy to notice." Qrow answered.

"Too busy tongue wrestling with your boyfriend?" Nora asked with a smirk.

"Nora!" Ren scolded.

"Okay, that's it. I had enough of this sh*t. Come on, Clover, we're gonna go hide in our room until all this blows over." Qrow said grabbing Clover's wrist and walking away.

Once in their shared room, Qrow sits on the couch with a huff and pouts. Clover sits next to him and hugs him, kissing his temple.

"Come on, honey, it's just some harmless jokes." Clover said.

"Well, it's getting old, so they should just cut it out!" Qrow grumbled.

"If it's bothering you this much, just tell them so and ask them to stop." Clover told his boyfriend.

"It's not that simple, Clover. At least, not with Tai and my nieces. I mean, the whole skirt-story happened twenty-nine years ago and they're still teasing me about it." Qrow replied.

"But you can't just hide away forever." Clover said holding Qrow's hand.

"Yes I can, I'm great at it." Qrow said.

Clover rolls his eyes then kisses the back of Qrow's hand. After a couple days, everyone's teasing was focused on something else. That something else was Jaune getting his hand stuck in a pickle jar, and he finally got it unstuck, he accidentally whacked himself in the face, giving himself a bloody nose. Qrow was glad the heat was on someone else other than him and his boyfriend.